Complete Endless Ages Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys I been really busy with work and havent had time to complete the guide.

What I can tell you is that you need Windows 2003 server (64 bit works too) at least 2GB memory for running it and you need to adjust the connection data inside of server files, database and webs. Then also you must create 1 SQL Account as SA called: DMESERVER with password testing2008. Then 1 microsoft loopback adapter with IP: 10.13.132.194 so patcher web is able to connect to the DB. There is also other accounts which you can find in the web folders.

I'll make a more appropriate guide just as soon as I have more time.
 
Sorry guys I been really busy with work and havent had time to complete the guide.

What I can tell you is that you need Windows 2003 server (64 bit works too) at least 2GB memory for running it and you need to adjust the connection data inside of server files, database and webs. Then also you must create 1 SQL Account as SA called: DMESERVER with password testing2008. Then 1 microsoft loopback adapter with IP: 10.13.132.194 so patcher web is able to connect to the DB. There is also other accounts which you can find in the web folders.

I'll make a more appropriate guide just as soon as I have more time.

Great BotGod.
But connection of webfiles to BD is in windows autentication? i found in web.config in folder trading-post username and password to BD. but in WEBTOOLS, WEBMANAGEMENT and ea-register dont have files to change password and username for connection with BD. And another question, the server as started by webtools?
 
About web files: This web use account DMEWEB/testing2008 - you must create this user in SQL. Also, web files for WEBMANAGEMENT and ea-register all using ip 10.13.132.194 (make sure SQL listening on this IP from loopback.)

Server is INSTALLED as windows service and start from Services Snap-in. Install game server services by command line, if you have server files in C:\SERVER\MANAGEMENT etc... then

cd \
cd SERVER\MANAGEMENT
AXServerService -I

Service will install and can run. =)
 
About web files: This web use account DMEWEB/testing2008 - you must create this user in SQL. Also, web files for WEBMANAGEMENT and ea-register all using ip 10.13.132.194 (make sure SQL listening on this IP from loopback.)

Server is INSTALLED as windows service and start from Services Snap-in. Install game server services by command line, if you have server files in C:\SERVER\MANAGEMENT etc... then

cd \
cd SERVER\MANAGEMENT
AXServerService -I

Service will install and can run. =)

Ok. thanks, i'm at work, coming home I'll test. other question (sorry for many questions), this webs run in IIS 6 and ajax 1.0, this already installed, is necessary any config addictional in IIS?
 
Mmmm -- ASP.NET 2.0/1.0 (if on 64 bit Windows need to run IIS in 32 bit mode)

If I think of more I'll post it =P

Its ok if you have questions, I'm happy to answer them =)
 
You need Visual Studio 2005 SP1, Direct X SDK August 2008 and add LIB folder to the project for compiling.
 
My progress:

Webfiles working:
Webtools:
BoTGoD - Complete Endless Ages Server - RaGEZONE Forums


WebRegister:
BoTGoD - Complete Endless Ages Server - RaGEZONE Forums


But server not working, news in any days.
 
Sorry guys I been really busy with work and havent had time to complete the guide.

What I can tell you is that you need Windows 2003 server (64 bit works too) at least 2GB memory for running it and you need to adjust the connection data inside of server files, database and webs. Then also you must create 1 SQL Account as SA called: DMESERVER with password testing2008. Then 1 microsoft loopback adapter with IP: 10.13.132.194 so patcher web is able to connect to the DB. There is also other accounts which you can find in the web folders.

I'll make a more appropriate guide just as soon as I have more time.

Hi
I think I got the DMServer and password put into sql but it looks like there should be a user DMEWEB as well whats the password for it and what databases should it have access to so far I belive I got DMESERVER set to both databases EARevolution and ServerNode I have tryed to start some of the webservices's but I keep geting I belive Database errors as well anyway thanks for the help so far
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back