Complete Endless Ages Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbarlow and lordkill both should have servers running now. Happy to help guys, when and if I get more time I will be happy to help more.

Would like to see one of your servers open to public soon :)
 
I been kinda gaining details on how to set up, but heres what i got so far:

Code:
Requirements:

Downloads:

ASP.NET 2.0/1.0, ASPNET Ajax 1.0
IIS 6 32bit
Windows 2003 Server
Visual Studio 2005 SP1
Direct X SDK August 2008

Windows 2003 Server:

1. Make a SA account called: DMESERVER
2. With the password: testing2008.
3. Then 1 microsoft loopback adapter with IP: 10.13.132.194

Cofiguring Server:

1. Go into Database files, and configure to your information
2. Go into web files, and configure to your information.


*****Extra******

About web files: This web use account DMEWEB/testing2008 - you must create this user in SQL. Also, web files for WEBMANAGEMENT and ea-register all using ip 10.13.132.194 (make sure SQL listening on this IP from loopback.)

Server is INSTALLED as windows service and start from Services Snap-in. Install game server services by command line, if you have server files in C:\SERVER\MANAGEMENT etc... then

cd \
cd SERVER\MANAGEMENT
AXServerService -I

Service will install and can run.


**
You need Visual Studio 2005 SP1, Direct X SDK August 2008 and add LIB folder to the project for compiling.
 
well thanks i will have the server up as soon as i get my server in and get everything installed on it when i get it up and running i will let u all know ok.:thumbup:
 
anyone have a guild that makes since tho or links to the windows server 2003 and that stuff i need all the stuff to get this server up

ok i need to know what software i need and what sql and all that asap and i need the guide as well if u all want endlessages back i need the stuff to get it up and running if u have the guide i need it if u want to help me get it up and running again i will keep the server up and running 24/7 and ill fix bugs as needed

contact me at [email protected] or [email protected] im not joking around i will get ea back up and running just need help is all to get it up and running then i can start learning how it was made so if u all want to play ea again help me out in a guide in detail and ill get it up by march or April just help me out ok :thumbup:
 
anyone have a guild that makes since tho or links to the windows server 2003 and that stuff i need all the stuff to get this server up

ok i need to know what software i need and what sql and all that asap and i need the guide as well if u all want endlessages back i need the stuff to get it up and running if u have the guide i need it if u want to help me get it up and running again i will keep the server up and running 24/7 and ill fix bugs as needed

contact me at [email protected] or [email protected] im not joking around i will get ea back up and running just need help is all to get it up and running then i can start learning how it was made so if u all want to play ea again help me out in a guide in detail and ill get it up by march or April just help me out ok :thumbup:

I haven't established full contact with Blaster, although I do have a secret acomplise I am working with. He hasn't talked to me about the server for a few months.

I think its safe to say I will have a server up in a couple weeks, not me but I will share everything on my site - PM me for link to site! :thumbup:


I will also share a tip for you guys who don't know anything about ea.

Rewrite all the files in order for the server to operate properly!
 
tbarlow and lordkill both should have servers running now. Happy to help guys, when and if I get more time I will be happy to help more.

Would like to see one of your servers open to public soon :)

I am working on moveing EA to a new server as soon as I get it moved I will let U all know it should be with in the next couple days

tbarlow
 
nice to know. would it kill you to respond on the IM service you signed up for?

just a warning snow, prepare for a tango down on your site IP.
 
tbarlow and lordkill both should have servers running now. Happy to help guys, when and if I get more time I will be happy to help more.

Would like to see one of your servers open to public soon :)

this might take a little longer then I thought I hope not but it might it looks like there is something diff from a vmware ea server to a dedicated server I will get it up asap I tryed to msg Jason but no reply when I hear from him I will ask him about this prob and so what I need to do to fix it I will be up asap

tbarlow
 
this might take a little longer then I thought I hope not but it might it looks like there is something diff from a vmware ea server to a dedicated server I will get it up asap I tryed to msg Jason but no reply when I hear from him I will ask him about this prob and so what I need to do to fix it I will be up asap

tbarlow

well with my help i got the server up and running with out jasons help so i hope to have my server for the other ea server soon and we can just get ea set up on my end and have a pvp and a pve server of ea like before:)::thumbup1:
 
well with my help i got the server up and running with out jasons help so i hope to have my server for the other ea server soon and we can just get ea set up on my end and have a pvp and a pve server of ea like before:)::thumbup1:

yep we are geting there

tbarlow
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back