Complete Endless Ages Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
394
Reaction score
15
Not too terribly many people know much about Endless Ages however it is an incredibly fun game and I would love to see how it fairs in the private server world.

As I own this game and all it entails there is no legal risk of running this. I simply do not have the time or resources to run it.

I dont have a guide written up on how to set everything up but I would say our more advanced users here will be able to get it going =)

Enjoy =)

*Please do not change my link to the server files, I would like to keep everything as updated as possible on my site for future reference*



All the needed links are on the main page there.

Guide coming soon.
 
My apologies. SERVER-EA.rar is a miss uploaded file and was supposed to be a combined archive of SERVER.rar and SERVER-Data.rar

I have removed it, the entire server is now posted correctly.
 
What a surprise to see you back all of a sudden.
Don't think all your disputes have been cooled down tho.
Guess you'll notice soon huh :)

Anyway game seems interesting and seems to have some kind of following but I think it needs a major overhaul to be become successful.
Seeing as you off all people releases something, it's probably not that profitable.
 
played this game for years. Glad to see it is being brought too the private server world. as it should of years ago. Finally decided you couldnt make money off this?
 
Nah, just decided it might be better for the game if it was released to the private server world. The game is damn fun to play I just have no time to run it for people.
 
Web files are included inside the WEB folder in the archive.

It includes the following:

1. Server Management Web: Website to control the Endless Ages Server, Account/Character management, Map/World Management, Server Status, Stop/Start Server, etc -- Much more.

2. Account Creation Web: Creates accounts.

3. Content Management Web: Web that is integrated with the server/patch/client to allow automatic updates.

4. Web Shop: Simple webshop that allows purchasing of "credits" which can be spent on game items.

All in the archives.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back