Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Corsair Server Files + Client + Market

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

1. *DataSheet_CashProduct.xlsx
2. BDO stores binary data in two formats. Legacy bexcel format and new bss format. Client needs bss and bexcel to function, while server may load this data directly from excel sheets in GameCommonDataUnpack.

Bss files are loosely structured binary dumps of data. They do not follow any common structure like bexcel and structure of each file is different.

These files are located `GameCommonData/binary/{lang}`.

(Info not by me, taken from Binary Data (bexcel and bss).md)

Hello! Thank you for your reply!

I'm currently successful in running the game using this thread's file.
Do I need to do something extra for DBSS in this state? I haven't worked on CM yet, so I'm going to deal with it later. What other additional work do I need besides CM? I've only played a little bit of the game yet, so I don't know what more work is needed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Field cmd is closing immediately with the following lines in logs:

Code:
{"Date":"2024-01-23 16:11:58","ThreadId":"0x1428","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"--","ErrorString":"--","Log":"f:/bdo/corsair_serverfiles/corsair_fieldclear/GameServerData/world.dsn(CrimsonDesert:BlackNo.1Game#^%):HY000:Erreur générale : sources de données fichier non valide ''" }
{"Date":"2024-01-23 16:11:58","ThreadId":"0x1428","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"--","ErrorString":"--","Log":"(CrimsonDesertServer_ReleaseOp_x64_Corsair_Ida):ErrNo(2532724686)" }

Can anyone help? I'm a bit lost because in ODBC "world.dsn" is successfully completed while it says "unvalid data source" in the field logs

Auth and manager are running fine

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.
My character is growing so fast.
I'm doing a level 30 quest, and my character's level is already 50. I only did the main quest and this is what happened.
I later modified DataSheet_Server.xlsm to change the season channel to a regular channel.
However, when I access the game, it shows that an additional experience gain event is in progress. I would like to remove this event. How can I do this?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ask friends How do we activate ShadowArena? Thank you friends
Shadow-Arena-ön-incelemesi-003-1536x864 - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Do you have a client and server that support ShadowArena?
I saw in the database that there was ShadowArena and thought maybe it could be done If you can do it that's awesome right?
Shadow-Arena-3-v-3-Art-1200x675 - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

Q: we enable Red battlefield Open And Arsha can open it
2024-01-29_34292319.JPG - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums
2024-01-29_34210571.JPG - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums
2024-01-29_10311741.JPG - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums
2024-01-29_10185678.JPG - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello.
My character is growing so fast.
I'm doing a level 30 quest, and my character's level is already 50. I only did the main quest and this is what happened.
I later modified DataSheet_Server.xlsm to change the season channel to a regular channel.
However, when I access the game, it shows that an additional experience gain event is in progress. I would like to remove this event. How can I do this?
Hi,

Check active events in \GameCommonDataUnpack\DataSheet\LocalDataSheet\#NA#DataSheet_Event.xlsm

My Server has 128 gigs of RAM and 256 gigs of Swap and it uses all of it, so better be prepared, its basically double the amount for every field you add.

And a quick update i fixed ingame channel swapping, i can now use the ingame menu to do this and no longer have to return to the character screen. In the same sheet the 'TblFamily' also needs to be swapped around. So the first manager to field link should be the correct one for the channel you are using. I will Upload my two Server Channel Excel Sheets so its easier to try out for you.

Here are the two field sheets for two server channels, Saison is called Calpheon-1, just rename it to whatever you want and a normal channel is called Serendia-1.

Just one of those also needs to go to the Auth/Manager folder if you run it in two different folders like the files came with so the manager server knows what fields want to connect. The maxuser count is set to 500 in my sheets.

Hi,

Thanks for the tip,

Like someone said on this thread, only 1 folder is needed.

I made a simple script which helps you start every "channel" using just the CorsairLogin folder.

1. First of all download seramyu files, configure it with your custom modifications like channel name, ip, mac etc., then create a folder called "Custom" inside of GameServerData folder
2. Enter in Custom folder and create another 2 folders, CH1 and CH2
3. Rename "DataSheet_Server - Channel1 Saison.xlsm" to DataSheet_Server.xlsm and put it into CH1 folder
3.1 Rename "DataSheet_Server - Channel2 Normal.xlsm" to DataSheet_Server.xlsm and put it into CH2 folder
4. Create a batch file and put the following content on it.

(RZ don't allow me to post the script)

Proof,

Potato spreader - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

Potato spreader - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm looking for the correct way to edit dbss files, do you have a fixed d3d9.dll by anychance seramyu ? or there's exist another method?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ask friends How do we activate ShadowArena? Thank you friends
View attachment 255666
Hi I already worked on it on Corsair but there is several info missing there is only a small part of the datashet the client has no traces of the Shadow Arena and even forcing it server side it doesn't work it appears icon for the TP but it takes you to the inside of the Blood Altar

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good evening everyone, I followed the tutorial and looked at this ppost thread carefully but I am still stuck on a problem with my SRV-BDO:

I dl the files and Unzipp with winrar as required I saw that Archgeus had said that doing the odbc test is not necessary so I skipped this step but otherwise I followed the tutorial to the letter !
I even started again several times to be sure not to make any errors with the IP, the port, the backups, the db and others!

But as I saw in some posts I have the same problem:

The pages open when Auth - Manager - Field is launched, nothing is written and the page closes without anything.... so I did some research in the logs and here is what I got:

JSON:
{"Date":"2024-02-21 10:55:32","ThreadId":"0x108C","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoSqlCantOpenDbSession","ErrorString":"DB Session을 초기화할 수 없습니다.","Log":"c:/users/administrator.srv-tera/desktop/bdo/bdoserver 2/corsair/corsairlogin/GameServerData/world.dsn(CrimsonDesert:BlackNo.1Game#^%):08001:[Microsoft][ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server]TCP Provider: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.
" }
{"Date":"2024-02-21 10:55:32","ThreadId":"0x108C","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoThreadStorageCantOpen","ErrorString":"쓰래드 저장소를 초기화할 수 없습니다.","Log":"(Authentication_ReleaseOp_x64_unpack):ErrNo(2532724686)" }

I clearly see "ErrorNo":"eErrNoSqlCantOpenDbSession" which tells me that the server was unable to access the DB. I performed ODBC tests like the "Test Failed" server but when I try to connect with the id and password given in the tutorial (with Sql manager) everything is good so I don't see what the problem is....

I even tried to reconfig the DSNs with the mdp and Root ID of the SQL instance, that doesn't work either

Please help me I am running out of solutions

Reaction score
Good evening everyone, I followed the tutorial and looked at this ppost thread carefully but I am still stuck on a problem with my SRV-BDO:

I dl the files and Unzipp with winrar as required I saw that Archgeus had said that doing the odbc test is not necessary so I skipped this step but otherwise I followed the tutorial to the letter !
I even started again several times to be sure not to make any errors with the IP, the port, the backups, the db and others!

But as I saw in some posts I have the same problem:

The pages open when Auth - Manager - Field is launched, nothing is written and the page closes without anything.... so I did some research in the logs and here is what I got:

JSON:
{"Date":"2024-02-21 10:55:32","ThreadId":"0x108C","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoSqlCantOpenDbSession","ErrorString":"DB Session을 초기화할 수 없습니다.","Log":"c:/users/administrator.srv-tera/desktop/bdo/bdoserver 2/corsair/corsairlogin/GameServerData/world.dsn(CrimsonDesert:BlackNo.1Game#^%):08001:[Microsoft][ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server]TCP Provider: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.
" }
{"Date":"2024-02-21 10:55:32","ThreadId":"0x108C","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoThreadStorageCantOpen","ErrorString":"쓰래드 저장소를 초기화할 수 없습니다.","Log":"(Authentication_ReleaseOp_x64_unpack):ErrNo(2532724686)" }

I clearly see "ErrorNo":"eErrNoSqlCantOpenDbSession" which tells me that the server was unable to access the DB. I performed ODBC tests like the "Test Failed" server but when I try to connect with the id and password given in the tutorial (with Sql manager) everything is good so I don't see what the problem is....

I even tried to reconfig the DSNs with the mdp and Root ID of the SQL instance, that doesn't work either

Please help me I am running out of solutions

Hi,

Enable TCP/IP connection in SQL Configuration Manager
Remember to change the SQL port in ODBC file to 1433
Make sure you have sqlncli v17 installed

Reaction score
Guys i have no idea why client just crash after Pearl Abyss logo. any idea?

OK get Client to works here is solution

Any way i will try Setup this on Windows Server 2022 Datacenter with MSSQL 2022

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

Enable TCP/IP connection in SQL Configuration Manager
Remember to change the SQL port in ODBC file to 1433
Make sure you have sqlncli v17 installed
Thank you Archgeus for your help as always!

In fact I saw that TCP/IP was not active, I changed the port!
On the other hand, I can't find sqlncli in version 17 when I search on Google it tells me either:

- Download an ODBC driver for SQL Server, but that's not the file name you told me about!

Either - Microsoft® SQL Server® 2017 Feature Pack

But in the installer list there is not the one indicated in your post
1708591081551 - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

And besides, even without it, I tried to see if the problem had found its solution. Unfortunately, the problem is still present

I put in a picture what I have already done :

TCP/IP:

1708591242033 - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

port change in DSN files:

1708591303076 - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

On the other hand, I can't find sqlncli in version 17 when I search on Google it tells me either:

- Download an ODBC driver for SQL Server, but that's not the file name you told me about!

And besides, even without it, I tried to see if the problem had found its solution. Unfortunately, the problem is still present

TCP/IP:

well I solved most of the problems except that I ran into a very big problem.... It seems that Windows server 2022 does not allow the installation of SNAC so I am completely stuck... and I would like Do I know if anyone has a solution or I do a complete reinstall with a Windows Server 2012 not higher to have all the functionality?

My question is do you have a solution?
What version of Windows Server does everyone generally use?

TCP/IP:

well I solved most of the problems except that I ran into a very big problem.... It seems that Windows server 2022 does not allow the installation of SNAC so I am completely stuck... and I would like Do I know if anyone has a solution or I do a complete reinstall with a Windows Server 2012 not higher to have all the functionality?

1708596939258 - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
I be honest i was working with many server but Black Dessert is bit strange is setup, there is to many thing that can go wrong.

any way as far is good Authentication and Manager are up and running on Windows Server 2022 Datacenter with MSSQL 2022 :D
Desktop 22-02-2024 12-23-27-229 - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

Desktop 23-02-2024 00-01-35-261 - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

Desktop 22-02-2024 12-30-11-344 - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums
Desktop 22-02-2024 14-30-35-698 - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums
So as far is good soon more

2024-02-23_3097164.JPG - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums
2024-02-23_3107012.JPG - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums
2024-02-23_3167099.JPG - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums
2024-02-23_3245515.JPG - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score

View attachment 256811

TCP/IP:

View attachment 256812

View attachment 256813

View attachment 256815

Currently i'm working with WS 2019 with SQLServer 2019 dev

Reaction score
i set all on Windows Server 2022 Datacenter and MSSQL 2022 no any issue,

the firs my error was i forgot change time on server settings (Windows Server - not in BDO server) the second error was small issue with .dns files but i find correct one in whole pack, and the last was bit corupted some bmp files on Login server side so i replace them with correct and no any error with game server just start without even one crash.

its time to bit work around with CM, gallery and turn on some other things. But so far so good guys so the server is not that hard to setup, after read all on this thread.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i set all on Windows Server 2022 Datacenter and MSSQL 2022 no any issue,

the firs my error was i forgot change time on server settings (Windows Server - not in BDO server) the second error was small issue with .dns files but i find correct one in whole pack, and the last was bit corupted some bmp files on Login server side so i replace them with correct and no any error with game server just start without even one crash.

its time to bit work around with CM, gallery and turn on some other things. But so far so good guys so the server is not that hard to setup, after read all on this thread.
OK thank you for your response! Well, on the other hand, I would like to clarify a point or two:

- From memory we are on a mutual help forum on game server development
- We come from all origins or backgrounds (French, English, etc. / dentist, professor, etc.)
- We have a passion for these games and we want to bring them to life
- Some who are here have made passion their profession but this is not a general case

SO ! Even if sometimes I see questions that FOR ME have a simple and logical answer, it is highly possible that the person asking the question will take it badly if I say "It's simple, you should know it/have it read "

now that I have explained myself:

shadow66 , if indeed the installation and launch of the server were certainly done with some problems but it was relatively simple for you, it is possible that this is not the case for others!

So when I ask a question on the forum it really means that I have read 80% of the thread even though I have a low level of English but I make do with it...
And I'm running out of solutions, but that doesn't stop me from continuing to look, I think Tera's thread can confirm it!

In short, it was just an explanation, certainly passionate, but with no intention of making a drama.

Reaction score
guys i have a question about setting port for game server only I try find them but no success, so if any one know I will be grate full.

notice: ok i get where they are.

Also can some one explain how turn back other things like Shadow Arena and not only all what we need its just give an proper files link like that
example:
D:\Corsair_FieldClear\GameServerData and i will be grate full if some one will explain what is what that will be big +

Port change that's why I hate work in Excel

Q: Any one know how open properly files .bexcel or they are encoded?

My Server has 128 gigs of RAM and 256 gigs of Swap and it uses all of it, so better be prepared, its basically double the amount for every field you add.

And a quick update i fixed ingame channel swapping, i can now use the ingame menu to do this and no longer have to return to the character screen. In the same sheet the 'TblFamily' also needs to be swapped around. So the first manager to field link should be the correct one for the channel you are using. I will Upload my two Server Channel Excel Sheets so its easier to try out for you.

Here are the two field sheets for two server channels, Saison is called Calpheon-1, just rename it to whatever you want and a normal channel is called Serendia-1.

Just one of those also needs to go to the Auth/Manager folder if you run it in two different folders like the files came with so the manager server knows what fields want to connect. The maxuser count is set to 500 in my sheets.
So if I good understand to make second channel ON
we need have a second folder of the Server "Corsair_FieldClear"

Example of the folder:
Corsair_Field_Server_1 <- folder for one channel
Corsair_Field_Server_2 <- Folder for second channel

is this is correct? or there is some different way that we will not need all this folders as far as all this files are same.

and would be nice to get some app that will say: Server Ready

OK thank you for your response! Well, on the other hand, I would like to clarify a point or two:

- From memory we are on a mutual help forum on game server development
- We come from all origins or backgrounds (French, English, etc. / dentist, professor, etc.)
- We have a passion for these games and we want to bring them to life
- Some who are here have made passion their profession but this is not a general case

SO ! Even if sometimes I see questions that FOR ME have a simple and logical answer, it is highly possible that the person asking the question will take it badly if I say "It's simple, you should know it/have it read "

now that I have explained myself:

shadow66 , if indeed the installation and launch of the server were certainly done with some problems but it was relatively simple for you, it is possible that this is not the case for others!

So when I ask a question on the forum it really means that I have read 80% of the thread even though I have a low level of English but I make do with it...
And I'm running out of solutions, but that doesn't stop me from continuing to look, I think Tera's thread can confirm it!

In short, it was just an explanation, certainly passionate, but with no intention of making a drama.
i don't get it first you say tank you with ! so for me this is show off zero respect.
another thing you ask all user you did not asked me directly so sorry man "all is in this thread" and not only

Did you read with understanding (yes some of the advice are like do this and this without any proper information where some files are witch one folder login or field)
So when I ask a question on the forum it really means that I have read 80% of the thread"

For next time READ WITH UNDERSTANDING

It's not my fault that something comes easier to me than to others

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good evening, I have another problem unfortunately!

I followed the tutorial and watched the ENTIRE Thread but my problem is still present...

I read the tutorial and in this place:

"Step 13: Open Command Prompt

:ipconfig /all
Study Ethernet adapter Internet Adapter

Step 15: Copy “Physical Address”

Step 16: Open ServerFolderLocation\GameServerData\DataSheet_Server.xlsm - use Microsoft Excel 2017 or Later!

Step 17: Change your IP address to your Server IP
and your mac address to your Mac address which you got from the cmd command ipconfig /all

CHECK THIS IMAGE: check DataSheet_Server.png"

I understood the tutorial completely until I opened "DataSheet_Server.xlsm" and there I had "mainIpAddress (which I think is the internal address of the router 192.168.XX.XX?) - publicIpAdress (which for me is the external IP 105.245.0.243 for example) - macAdress (well this one I have no doubt it's hard to make a mistake)

and so I put it as I thought.. Here is the error message:

Code:
{"Date":"2024-02-23 12:01:43","ThreadId":"0x17FC","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"1","ErrorNo":"--","ErrorString":"--","Log":"IP[192.168.XX.XX],Mac[00-XX-XX-XX-XX-99]" }
{"Date":"2024-02-23 12:01:43","ThreadId":"0x17FC","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoServerIsntRegistered","ErrorString":"등록되지 않은 서버입니다.","Log":" " }
{"Date":"2024-02-23 12:01:43","ThreadId":"0x17FC","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoServerIsntRegistered","ErrorString":"등록되지 않은 서버입니다.","Log":"ServerInformationManager::This().linkAndCheckValid()" }
{"Date":"2024-02-23 12:01:43","ThreadId":"0x17FC","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoCantLoadParameter","ErrorString":"Parameter를 가져올 수 없습니다.","Log":"ErrNo(eErrNoServerIsntRegistered(3728351799):[등록되지 않은 서버입니다.])" }
{"Date":"2024-02-23 12:01:43","ThreadId":"0x17FC","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoTimerDaemonFailInitializeFunction","ErrorString":"Timer데몬이 초기화 함수 호출에 실패했다.","Log":"ErrNo(3407982563)" }
{"Date":"2024-02-23 12:01:43","ThreadId":"0x17FC","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoTimerDaemonCantStart","ErrorString":"Timer데몬을 시작할 수 없습니다.","Log":"ErrNo(2051413970)" }

I tested lots of permutations and nothing produced the same message!

Furthermore, I'm trying to launch the client to see if it works from another PC and it tells me that the "config.ini" is not present so there is no tutorial but posts indicate to transfer the d3d9. dll what I did!
If the client only launches once the server is up that's my bad but I would like to know if you know more about this?

so 1 - The Server IP problem
2- The client does not launch because "config.ini" is missing

Thank you in advance for your response!

Good evening, I have another problem unfortunately!

I followed the tutorial and watched the ENTIRE Thread but my problem is still present...

I read the tutorial and in this place:

"Step 13: Open Command Prompt

:ipconfig /all
Study Ethernet adapter Internet Adapter

Step 15: Copy “Physical Address”

Step 16: Open ServerFolderLocation\GameServerData\DataSheet_Server.xlsm - use Microsoft Excel 2017 or Later!

Step 17: Change your IP address to your Server IP
and your mac address to your Mac address which you got from the cmd command ipconfig /all

CHECK THIS IMAGE: check DataSheet_Server.png"

I understood the tutorial completely until I opened "DataSheet_Server.xlsm" and there I had "mainIpAddress (which I think is the internal address of the router 192.168.XX.XX?) - publicIpAdress (which for me is the external IP 105.245.0.243 for example) - macAdress (well this one I have no doubt it's hard to make a mistake)

and so I put it as I thought.. Here is the error message:

Code:
{"Date":"2024-02-23 12:01:43","ThreadId":"0x17FC","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"1","ErrorNo":"--","ErrorString":"--","Log":"IP[192.168.XX.XX],Mac[00-XX-XX-XX-XX-99]" }
{"Date":"2024-02-23 12:01:43","ThreadId":"0x17FC","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoServerIsntRegistered","ErrorString":"등록되지 않은 서버입니다.","Log":" " }
{"Date":"2024-02-23 12:01:43","ThreadId":"0x17FC","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoServerIsntRegistered","ErrorString":"등록되지 않은 서버입니다.","Log":"ServerInformationManager::This().linkAndCheckValid()" }
{"Date":"2024-02-23 12:01:43","ThreadId":"0x17FC","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoCantLoadParameter","ErrorString":"Parameter를 가져올 수 없습니다.","Log":"ErrNo(eErrNoServerIsntRegistered(3728351799):[등록되지 않은 서버입니다.])" }
{"Date":"2024-02-23 12:01:43","ThreadId":"0x17FC","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoTimerDaemonFailInitializeFunction","ErrorString":"Timer데몬이 초기화 함수 호출에 실패했다.","Log":"ErrNo(3407982563)" }
{"Date":"2024-02-23 12:01:43","ThreadId":"0x17FC","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoTimerDaemonCantStart","ErrorString":"Timer데몬을 시작할 수 없습니다.","Log":"ErrNo(2051413970)" }

I tested lots of permutations and nothing produced the same message!

Furthermore, I'm trying to launch the client to see if it works from another PC and it tells me that the "config.ini" is not present so there is no tutorial but posts indicate to transfer the d3d9. dll what I did!
If the client only launches once the server is up that's my bad but I would like to know if you know more about this?

so 1 - The Server IP problem
2- The client does not launch because "config.ini" is missing

Thank you in advance for your response!
Good OK IP problem solved now I have another error message and I think that the error which interests me is at the bottom of the page but I don't see anything at all I'm going to try some things while waiting for a answers

LOG file:

Excerpt from end of file:

{"Date":"2024-02-23 12:33:00","ThreadId":"0x1EF8","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"1","ErrorNo":"eErrNoGameContentsOptionIsClosed","ErrorString":"게임컨텐츠옵션에서 닫혔습니다.","Log":"QuestRewardGroup:(로컬라이징때문인지)아이템/캐릭터가 존재하지 않기에, 제외됩니다." }
{"Date":"2024-02-23 12:33:00","ThreadId":"0x1EF8","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"1","ErrorNo":"eErrNoErrorHappen","ErrorString":"오류발생!","Log":"잘못된 아이템입니다. (750432)" }
{"Date":"2024-02-23 12:33:00","ThreadId":"0x1EF8","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"1","ErrorNo":"eErrNoGameContentsOptionIsClosed","ErrorString":"게임컨텐츠옵션에서 닫혔습니다.","Log":"QuestRewardGroup:(로컬라이징때문인지)아이템/캐릭터가 존재하지 않기에, 제외됩니다." }
{"Date":"2024-02-23 12:33:00","ThreadId":"0x1EF8","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoErrorHappen","ErrorString":"오류발생!","Log":"퀘스트 완료 조건의 개수와 퀘스트 완료 조건 설명의 개수는 같아야 합니다.[상주하는 광신도 처치하기; ]" }
{"Date":"2024-02-23 12:33:00","ThreadId":"0x1EF8","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoStaticStatusCantSet","ErrorString":"고정 정보를 설정할 수 없습니다.","Log":"QuestJournalStaticStatus 존재하지 않는 퀘스트 입니다. journalGroup(3), journalChapter(3),group(794),no(5)" }
{"Date":"2024-02-23 12:33:00","ThreadId":"0x1EF8","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoErrorHappen","ErrorString":"오류발생!","Log":"CheckPeriod() linkCheckTime 기간 설정이 잘못되었습니다. 00시 00분으로 시작해야 합니다." }
{"Date":"2024-02-23 12:33:00","ThreadId":"0x1EF8","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoStaticStatusCantSet","ErrorString":"고정 정보를 설정할 수 없습니다.","Log":"도전과제(3593) 수행 조건이 잘못되었습니다. 완료타입이(8)는 시작시간이 00:00이어야 합니다." }
{"Date":"2024-02-23 12:33:00","ThreadId":"0x1EF8","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoErrorHappen","ErrorString":"오류발생!","Log":"ChallengeStaticStatusManager-linkAndCheckValid" }
{"Date":"2024-02-23 12:33:00","ThreadId":"0x1EF8","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoCantLoadParameter","ErrorString":"Parameter를 가져올 수 없습니다.","Log":"ErrNo(eErrNoErrorHappen(3749371554):[오류발생!])" }
{"Date":"2024-02-23 12:33:00","ThreadId":"0x1EF8","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoTimerDaemonFailInitializeFunction","ErrorString":"Timer데몬이 초기화 함수 호출에 실패했다.","Log":"ErrNo(3407982563)" }
{"Date":"2024-02-23 12:33:00","ThreadId":"0x1EF8","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoTimerDaemonCantStart","ErrorString":"Timer데몬을 시작할 수 없습니다.","Log":"ErrNo(2051413970)" }

Last edited:
Reaction score
12:33:00","ThreadId":"0x1EF8","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoTimerDaemonFailInitializeFunction","ErrorString":"Timer데몬이 초기화 함수 호출에 실패했다.","Log":"ErrNo(3407982563)" }
12:33:00","ThreadId":"0x1EF8","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoTimerDaemonCantStart","ErrorString":"Timer데몬을 시작할 수 없습니다.","Log":"ErrNo(2051413970)" }

did you setup proper time on server, but as i see you have there much more error
did you install python and set patch
Desktop 23-02-2024 22-30-51-383 - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

your problem is with time server files have different settings than server machine

Desktop 23-02-2024 22-26-02-850 - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

but set the time lika i say should resolve your problem

Code:

Attachments

Last edited:
Back