Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Corsair Server Files + Client + Market

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I just tried shadow66's solution It's the best but now it's charging the connection to the server in a loop without entering the world I'm sharing the file you showed me shadow66 + the open ports on my router and tell me if I'm doing it right or not

While waiting for a response I'm going to also test the solution from Kirito2105 you never know it might work so I'm trying!

File Datasheet_server 1:
1708783737637 - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

File Datasheet_server 1:
1708783841119 - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

My router port open :
1708783882856 - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Papy_Ganos

Perhaps you should first connect your PC or server directly via an Internet cable and configure the server correctly. And after that, torture the router itself, because it may not allow you to open the port even if you register it.

Also try pinging the ports, perhaps the provider itself is blocking them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Papy_Ganos

Perhaps you should first connect your PC or server directly via an Internet cable and configure the server correctly. And after that, torture the router itself, because it may not allow you to open the port even if you register it.

Also try pinging the ports, perhaps the provider itself is blocking them.
Um.... OK thank you but the cable connection is made from HMMMM I know maybe from the beginning all the problems!

"By cable... No one had ever made that one for me! XD ^^' "

Reaction score
Solution to setup server at the same machine with two different LAN IP is really simple

Install in the PC network card (most regular pc have integrate that card
but if you will install on PCI slot another one and connect second cable from router to this card you will have two different IP
or if you already have server machine in home (most server have from 2 to 4 socket to connect second or more internet cable to get more LAN IP.

so in this way you don't need think about files

Channel one IP will have
Example:
CH1 192.168.1.10

CH2 192.168.1.11

So this way you can make server separated and if you have 3 different IP from Router

so web can be set for different IP

Login for different IP and etc...

each server can have own IP

On VMWare you will need add second network adapter to the same virtual OS
and will work same as on regular PC will get different IP from DHCP and also will have own MAC address.
Desktop 04-03-2024 19-41-51-946 - Corsair Server Files + Client + Market - RaGEZONE Forums

good luck with configuration

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The files work, its what most of the Private Servers and regulars here use for their personal servers. As for 32gb RAM, probably, you need a fast M2 NVME and prepare for a sub-optimal experience, as you are using a Page File in place of physical ram. Maybe you will be happy with that, I guess its a case of YMMV.
Actually my bad I see you nare asking specifically about the Chinese VM shares - if you keep going down the thread they were broken (missing a file) - so we were unable to test. As far as I know you will be stuck in the same situation (might make it easier to setup I guess), that you will need a fast pagefile thats been setup as part of that VM (if you could find one working).

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The files work, its what most of the Private Servers and regulars here use for their personal servers. As for 32gb RAM, probably, you need a fast M2 NVME and prepare for a sub-optimal experience, as you are using a Page File in place of physical ram. Maybe you will be happy with that, I guess its a case of YMMV.
Actually my bad I see you nare asking specifically about the Chinese VM shares - if you keep going down the thread they were broken (missing a file) - so we were unable to test. As far as I know you will be stuck in the same situation (might make it easier to setup I guess), that you will need a fast pagefile thats been setup as part of that VM (if you could find one working).
Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is the gm command that can level up a character? I found "/Level]:[%#/%#/%#],0" in the commands document, but I don't know how to use it in the game. I would appreciate it if you could let me know.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got the servers running
But whenever I login it's stuck on 'Now Processing'

Got through login
changed
'dontUsePublisherAuthentication=' from 0 to 1

___

Now the servers show up as 'Maintenance'

Last edited:
Reaction score
how you connecting to the server? by using LAN or WAN

If you use LAN check that you have setup all IP same. If you use WAN then you need forward port on your router to LAN IP (LAN Server IP that get from DHCP)

look for file DataSheet_Server.xlsm in Corsair_FieldClear\GameServerData

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how you connecting to the server? by using LAN or WAN

If you use LAN check that you have setup all IP same. If you use WAN then you need forward port on your router to LAN IP (LAN Server IP that get from DHCP)

look for file DataSheet_Server.xlsm in Corsair_FieldClear\GameServerData
connected through lan
odbc all successful
servers run
I followed the nova set up completely
main ip and public IP is the same

Reaction score
what you mean main IP and public IP
public IP is WAN IP not this what your PC get from DHCP, the IP what you get on your PC is LAN IP that give to your PC DHCP (router, modem)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what you mean main IP and public IP
public IP is WAN IP not this what your PC het from DHCP, the IP what you get on your PC is LAN IP that give to your PC DHCP (router, modem)
I mean in the table in datasheet
_mainIPAddress and _PublicIpaddress is both my lan IP

There's only so much settings that I need to tweak
I'll get it right eventually
currently both _mainIPAddress and _PublicIpaddress in both datasheets_server is my ipv4
along with both service.ini and the service.ini in my client

Channels show but it says maintenance

If I figure it out, i'll update my post and post the solution

Last edited:
Reaction score
LAN and WAN IP both have IPV4

example if your PC or VM have IP 192.168.x.x

this IP what you should put in server side in datasheet and service also on datasheet you need put MAC address of your PC network card or if you use VM put VM MAC Address.

and i forgot about one thing if you run server on VM or on second PC you need open port on Firewall
like 8888, 8889, 8890

on client sine only need IP of the server

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LAN and WAN IP both have IPV4

example if your PC or VM have IP 192.168.x.x

this IP what you should put in server side in datasheet and service also on datasheet you need put MAC address of your PC network card or if you use VM put VM MAC Address.

and i forgot about one thing if you run server on VM or on second PC you need open port on Firewall
like 8888, 8889, 8890

on client sine only need IP of the server
I understood most of the steps as I followed the tutorial
Thank you for the response, I appreciate it
I'm working on trying to find where I screwed up
Will report back

Attachments

Reaction score
on what you setup the server is setup on VM or on second PC?

like i say if you setup all and login, manager and field server are fully run then check your firewall any way if you just use on LAN then you can try disable firewall on server side.

Back