I created it but I don't know why it always says wrong account and passwordstop spam and try read topic
setup navicat
go cf_sa_game
functions
PROC_WEB_USER_INFO_INS
and execute all
in same db CF_MEMBER is ur acc
I created it but I don't know why it always says wrong account and passwordstop spam and try read topic
setup navicat
go cf_sa_game
functions
PROC_WEB_USER_INFO_INS
and execute all
in same db CF_MEMBER is ur acc
I created it but I don't know why it always says wrong account and password
127.0.0.1
in client folder change ip to like this on version ini
[SERVER]
COUNT = 1
IP1 = 127.0.0.1
PORT1 = 13008
me too i dont understand this partwhats the sggm_client id and pass, sorry i cant found ^^
i found same files video
and english client, but force closing after login screen
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
you need fix it in cf_host/GameOption.iniView attachment 237338Have you had this problem?
i found same files video
and english client, but force closing after login screen
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
you need fix it in cf_host/GameOption.ini
try making an empty file.
dont use pharaoh client or this ****, because those kids added a backdoor there.
This site limits download speed to only 500KB.To view the content, you need to sign in or register