In case you are looking for files from the updated Crossfire 2.0 client and server, here is the download link, this client has new VIP weapons, characters and items that can be purchased in the store, I took it upon myself to fix the entire VIP store, black market and store, now the available items can be purchased normally, the items they have in item.cft that are not showing up in the store, must be uploaded to the database if you want them to be available as well, below I leave the download link for the client and server.
to facilitate download, the server file does not come with the rez and rez2 folders, making it necessary to copy them from the client into the C:\pmang\crossfire\cf_hostsrv folder
I will also leave a video presentation of what this version looks like for the client. Hope this helps you
I also leave a start to start the game on the client and a tutorial video on how to create the server, the video on how to create the server is also inside the server.rar file, for users who may not have access to YouTube
I created some tools to make it easier to create accounts and insert items into the account and insert CASH/GP/MP, the tools were made in python so it is possible to adjust if you want
how to use
Install the programs inside the Setup folder so that the script can work, the script follows the default settings of the base date pattern of the crossfire servers, which is
IP: 127.0.0.1
User: cf20
Password: 1234
Database: CF_SA_WEB_DB
if you configured it differently, you must make adjustments to the script
Presentation :
How to create a CrossFire server
HOW TO PASS THE LINK SHORTENER
ORIGINAL POST
to facilitate download, the server file does not come with the rez and rez2 folders, making it necessary to copy them from the client into the C:\pmang\crossfire\cf_hostsrv folder
I will also leave a video presentation of what this version looks like for the client. Hope this helps you
I also leave a start to start the game on the client and a tutorial video on how to create the server, the video on how to create the server is also inside the server.rar file, for users who may not have access to YouTube
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
I created some tools to make it easier to create accounts and insert items into the account and insert CASH/GP/MP, the tools were made in python so it is possible to adjust if you want
how to use
Install the programs inside the Setup folder so that the script can work, the script follows the default settings of the base date pattern of the crossfire servers, which is
IP: 127.0.0.1
User: cf20
Password: 1234
Database: CF_SA_WEB_DB
if you configured it differently, you must make adjustments to the script
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
Presentation :
How to create a CrossFire server
HOW TO PASS THE LINK SHORTENER
ORIGINAL POST
Last edited:

