Custom MapleStory Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MapleStory Client Emulator

then explain why he/she (big fight about this on CE) was able to get in game (GMS v??) and play with other people. the rendering was not that bad, but the point of the "client" was to prove that you can play MapleStory without their client and bypass their hackshield.

please i read that 30+ page thread. it was mainly fighting about the gender of moose and what language it was programmed in. i think he/she said it was programmed in delphi.

EDIT:
found a thread on RaGEZONE to prove my point: http://forum.ragezone.com/f425/discussion-this-person-named-moose-made-a-custom-client-568149/

my bad not coded in delphi, some other language.

Moose is male, I got a picture of him, he just don't cut his blond hair.
 
Re: MapleStory Client Emulator

right now you seem "full of ****"

let him code it how ever he wants. its he client that he is making. if you want it coded some other way, code it your self then.

Haha why do you think i say that
i have coded this, with xna to
but since i couldn't get further then the map rendering (where he is atm) i decided to recode it without xna
got stuck at map rendering again rofl. but at least i knew it loaded fast, and good
 
That just looks like an edit of Snow's map render to be honest...
If wish you good luck at this. I had this dev going in kdev (MapleSharp) but we've quitted it because C# isn't made for the job...
 
Re: MapleStory Client Emulator

moose was full of ****

You're an idiot, you just think that because to you people who are only from the Private Server community don't know that Moose is. He is one of the best coders/hackers in the maplestory/gunbound community :P
 
Can you please finish at leat one of your started "project". I've never see one of your stupid crappy project done yet.

And this edited client could be easily edited with koolk map editor.

Now stop posting some crappy project on the developement section that you will probably never end.



Im talking about this koolked program...just edited this map in 2minutes
IWannaWin - Custom MapleStory Client - RaGEZONE Forums


fh, obj, tiles, life, rect, port, seat, lr . easy much
 
Last edited:
Please finish one of your "work". I never saw one of your stupid work done yet.

And this edited client could be easily edited with koolk map editor.

Now stop posting some crappy project on the developement section that you will probably never end.



Im talking about this koolked program...just edited this map in 2minutes
IWannaWin - Custom MapleStory Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Yes, good thing I only worked on this for under 1 hour.

You're French? Explains the bad grammar and spelling.
 
You're French? Explains the bad grammar and spelling.

Sadly, this is a very bad comeback.


And since you need good grammar to be happy..I edited my post to your need.

Can you please finish at least one of your current started "project". I've never seen one of your stupid crappy project done yet so far.

And this edited client could be easily edited with koolk map editor.

Now stop posting some crappy project on the developement section that you will probably never end.
 
Last edited:
What you have done at this moment is close to nothing
I remember when i first started a project like this, got this done in under 5 minutes (it has the mouse, prtscr just doesn't show the mouse)

IWannaWin - Custom MapleStory Client - RaGEZONE Forums

&
IWannaWin - Custom MapleStory Client - RaGEZONE Forums


Why don't you first try to actually do something rather then map rendering, and then posting a development, or posting screenshots
 
Last edited:
Re: MapleStory Client Emulator

Well I'm converting it as it loads with the function below. I found it on some site and it works pretty fast. I could probably get the henesys map to load everything in around 1000-1100ms.

PHP:
private Texture2D BitmapToTexture(GraphicsDevice graphics, System.Drawing.Bitmap bitmap)
        {
            Texture2D texture = new Texture2D(graphics, bitmap.Width, bitmap.Height, 0, TextureUsage.None, SurfaceFormat.Color);
            System.Drawing.Imaging.BitmapData data = bitmap.LockBits(new System.Drawing.Rectangle(0, 0, bitmap.Width, bitmap.Height), System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageLockMode.ReadOnly, bitmap.PixelFormat);
            int bufferSize = data.Height * data.Stride;
            byte[] bytes = new byte[bufferSize];
            Marshal.Copy(data.Scan0, bytes, 0, bytes.Length);
            texture.SetData(bytes);
            bitmap.UnlockBits(data);
            bitmap.Dispose();
            return texture;
        }

Uhh you are joking right? By the looks of it you're loading the needed data somewhere else and then you do two further swaps of the image data that you should already be done with. And if you look anywhere in the XNA community you will be told to avoid using Texture2D.SetData because its SSLLLOOOWWW! I find it extremely hard to believe you can load henesys in that time unless you're just loading the tiles or something ¬.¬

What you're trying to do in terms of image loading is the complete opposite of what XNA was built for.
 
Re: MapleStory Client Emulator

Uhh you are joking right? By the looks of it you're loading the needed data somewhere else and then you do two further swaps of the image data that you should already be done with. And if you look anywhere in the XNA community you will be told to avoid using Texture2D.SetData because its SSLLLOOOWWW! I find it extremely hard to believe you can load henesys in that time unless you're just loading the tiles or something ¬.¬

What you're trying to do in terms of image loading is the complete opposite of what XNA was built for.

This is copied directly from some website. I did not edit it because I only worked on this project like 20-40 minutes. It's slow but it only effects load times which won't be a problem as I'm making a custom client that will only have small maps, for now.
 
What you have done at this moment is close to nothing
I remember when i first started a project like this, got this done in under 5 minutes (it has the mouse, prtscr just doesn't show the mouse)

IWannaWin - Custom MapleStory Client - RaGEZONE Forums

&
IWannaWin - Custom MapleStory Client - RaGEZONE Forums


Why don't you first try to actually do something rather then map rendering, and then posting a development, or posting screenshots

Anyone can do that with spritebatch and a couple of eventhandlers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back