Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom MapleStory Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
CRACK DEALER
Reaction score
no progress? And how do you extract every map object in 500ms?
I've already posted how. I load the images directly into Texture2D.

I have school and other projects that need work at the moment. And I'm currently re-coding the rendering poop, like cleaning it out and improving it. I am also having some troubles with the z-indexes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've already posted how. I load the images directly into Texture2D.

I have school and other projects that need work at the moment. And I'm currently re-coding the rendering poop, like cleaning it out and improving it. I am also having some troubles with the z-indexes.

I did that long ago but parsing the wzimages still take some time.

Great to see u r still working on it. Good luck!

I'm Back
Reaction score
@Made4forum there's progess just slower than it has been my exams and coursework deadlines have kicked in.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Um----What feeling is it now?(development)

It would be greatly appreciated when ScreenShots of the present stage can be up-loaded also excluding two screen shots. :)

I'm Back
Reaction score
Um----What feeling is it now?(development)

It would be greatly appreciated when ScreenShots of the present stage can be up-loaded also excluding two screen shots. :)
There isn't much change of what you can see on the maps or npcs etc it's mostly work under it, Recording parts and fixing stuff.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There isn't much change of what you can see on the maps or npcs etc it's mostly work under it, Recording parts and fixing stuff.

Well you can start on character rendering now. Basically load the logics from the WZ File, and just render the images according to the properties in Character.wz

I'm Back
Reaction score
Well you can start on character rendering now. Basically load the logics from the WZ File, and just render the images according to the properties in Character.wz
Ye we know but where getting X and Y and z-indexes and getting stuff working example backgrounds,animations, UI etc.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i rhink better start thit the start and world channel animetion get the packets etc and can you put your goals and what you have done ?

I'm Back
Reaction score
Looks Awesome .
Yep it does thanks.
i rhink better start thit the start and world channel animetion get the packets etc and can you put your goals and what you have done ?
Rather not where working at a slow pace we do what we can in a given time or when we have spare time. Animation is a little while away at this moment in time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
With source code, I'm envisioning MS on Android.. So sexy...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Another of your project on hold.
Why dont you just give up already. All your projects are currently "inactive" and they will never be completed. Shut the duck up and stop starting new projects. You actually never finished one of your stupid project so like I said before give up already.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, even if it is paid, you still shouldn't start your own projects unless you completed your last one. Or else your \Projects\ folder will become spammed, if it isn't already.

And please do post it on an svn if you know you aren't going to continue on this project.

CRACK DEALER
Reaction score
I work on multiple projects at once because that's simply the way I like it. When I get stuck on a project I move on to another project and eventually get back and continue with the first one. The paid project is a job that my uncle gave me, he had no one else so I decided to help him out. Anyways, I'm done with anything MapleStory Development now. It's not the same as it used to be and I waste to much of my time with it, time I could use to play COD6 or hang out with friends, you know the normal poop kids should do at our age.

I released the source for anyone who wants to continue this project. The source has a lot of work to be done but it will give you an idea and help you out somewhat.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well then with the map stuff in visuality
you need to add backgrounds
unless its map renders like in HaRepacker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back