- Joined
- Sep 28, 2011
- Messages
- 78
- Reaction score
- 82
Alright, so being one of the more popular swf developers out there, I decided to explore within some of the major Swfs.
Here I present to you my custom Navigation Icons within the habbo swf, I have decided to release it due to making new ones.
This Swf also has custom sounds imbedded into the file.
Sounds:
NavBar demo:
For the water marks, you guys have to remove them yourself and if you did not notice, I made a new notepad Design.
Download:
Mirror1:
Well I hope you enjoy this release, Sorry I have not done many customs for awhile.
Here I present to you my custom Navigation Icons within the habbo swf, I have decided to release it due to making new ones.
This Swf also has custom sounds imbedded into the file.
Sounds:
Code:
Receiving credits or buying an item
Code:
[COLOR=black][Apu from the Simpsons saying thank-you come again][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Pixels[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][A Magical Wand Sound][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Receiving a call for help[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][A distinctive female voice saying "you have received a call for help"][/COLOR]
NavBar demo:
For the water marks, you guys have to remove them yourself and if you did not notice, I made a new notepad Design.
Download:
Mirror1:
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
Well I hope you enjoy this release, Sorry I have not done many customs for awhile.

