Custom Navigator Interface, Sounds & Notepad design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Sep 28, 2011
Messages
78
Reaction score
82
Alright, so being one of the more popular swf developers out there, I decided to explore within some of the major Swfs.

Here I present to you my custom Navigation Icons within the habbo swf, I have decided to release it due to making new ones.
This Swf also has custom sounds imbedded into the file.

Sounds:
Code:
Receiving credits or buying an item
Code:
[COLOR=black][Apu from the Simpsons saying thank-you come again][/COLOR]
 
[COLOR=black]Pixels[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][A Magical Wand Sound][/COLOR]
 
[COLOR=black]Receiving a call for help[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][A distinctive female voice saying "you have received a call for help"][/COLOR]

NavBar demo:
Raix - Custom Navigator Interface, Sounds & Notepad design - RaGEZONE Forums


For the water marks, you guys have to remove them yourself and if you did not notice, I made a new notepad Design.


Download:
Mirror1:



Well I hope you enjoy this release, Sorry I have not done many customs for awhile.
 
The notepad is all new :O But i did saw some friend of me using custom items ( he was trying to make a failish RPG with r59 swf hehe )

still nice :) the sound of apu is aced!
 
On DCRS it was also possible :)
Raix - Custom Navigator Interface, Sounds & Notepad design - RaGEZONE Forums


This is very nice.. I have also done that.. Very old and yes I failed with that Release..
Raix - Custom Navigator Interface, Sounds & Notepad design - RaGEZONE Forums



Thanks for Sharing!

-Slaxxer

True that on some old v26 retro's and some (still alive) roleplaying games they chaged the cfh icons etc to taxi's and stuff like that it was realy possible for a long time just no one realy used it recently i think.
 
Bottom line this is a well done release only because its the first custom SWF to be released with actually good looking interface, and I like what he did with it.

Although this maybe the simplest thing you can do with any SWF.

-Mithex
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back