• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Customized Items Project RELEASE!!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
He Yamachi nice u are out of JAIL NOW, btw read the entire post.

TUTORIAL AND SUPPORT START HERE!!!

Base files to made your hown costumes and fantasys here, afther any user made their hown costume or set, send me the max file (v2009 or v2010) and i conver this free to .ebm or .ech format, remember dont delete the existing models in man10.ech or woman10.ech because the game search for this all time, to work bether u can choose quit from view but not delete, this with manage layers butom, textures need be in .dds format, any question post here to help other users with same questions, good luck people, now i go to work in other game.

SETS BASES MALE AND FEMALE

FANTASY BASES FOR MALE AND FEMALE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I not interesed on fight with u, if u like deliver your release its ok, but i never refuse help others to made their own content. Only i never deliver my plugin since i dont want the game be ruined with ugly models and releases, this hapend in the past with other games like MU Online, keep safe and regards, i waiting to see the complete potential of your release, maybe a new bike can be nice. And i made special Valentine gift for server owners ofc in other post.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I not interesed on fight with u, if u like deliver your release its ok, but i never refuse help others to made their own content. Only i never deliver my plugin since i dont want the game be ruined with ugly models and releases, this hapend in the past with other games like MU Online, keep safe and regards, i waiting to see the complete potential of your release, maybe a new bike can be nice. And i made special Valentine gift for server owners ofc in other post.

That's odd, because I haven't seen any good models from you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its much odd where we dont see any models from you :<
Show me yours.

At least I didn't claim to have a 3ds max plugin that I won't release because people will make poop models with, while making poop models myself.
Is Cabal x Angry Birds your fetish too or what?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Show me yours.

At least I didn't claim to have a 3ds max plugin that I won't release because people will make poop models with, while making poop models myself.
Is Cabal x Angry Birds your fetish too or what?

i dont create 3d models but i have better configurations/features in my server so step back :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That's odd, because I haven't seen any good models from you.

Coz i bussy working in other games, and why u ask for models from me? The tread name its Customized items project RELEASE, i invite people long time ago to made their own models and i offer to convert this to Cabal format Free, have u eyes to read the entire post? i not have time for this, continue your way.

Reaction score
Coz i bussy working in other games, and why u ask for models from me? The tread name its Customized items project RELEASE, i invite people long time ago to made their own models and i offer to convert this to Cabal format Free, have u eyes to read the entire post? i not have time for this, continue your way.
You can guide create new item ran online = picture
I try use Deep Exploration open .3ds and save add textures and save .x but i don't how to create .cps working T_T

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there, I realize this is an old thread but I just wanna ask anyways.

Are there available tutorials on how you guys make the Custom Sets and Items?

I can pretty much model items myself, but I wanna know how you make them for Cabal, animating it, skinning, exporting etc.

And yeah sorry for opening this old thread ;D

Back