• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Customs Items + Ancient Options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Files you must edit are -
for items -
item.bmd
itemtooltip.bmd
item(kor).txt (or item(new).txt , depends on what your server uses .
the client must be configured with more items than there are on the original ( some client dont support extra items so if you got past that part just look at ancient opt.)
Edit these files for custom ancients to apear in client -
ItemSetOption(kor).txt (if you expect to make new ancient set combination)
ItemSetType(kor).txt
itemsettype.bmd
ItemTooltip.bmd (not sure if anything there.....just check what other acc has and what not )
ItemTooltipText.bmd ( if it has new options like 50% double dmg etc. so that it apears in the client and shown properly but its harder to find the correct ones , i myself dont have a clue how to work with that )
The most important thing is so that the files in client are properly configured otherwise you wont be able to see the ancient options , just go through forums see how they do it and the answer is it does work :D a friend of my has ancient items custom with his options in it , new sets + ancient options

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Files you must edit are -
for items -
item.bmd
itemtooltip.bmd
item(kor).txt (or item(new).txt , depends on what your server uses .
the client must be configured with more items than there are on the original ( some client dont support extra items so if you got past that part just look at ancient opt.)
Edit these files for custom ancients to apear in client -
ItemSetOption(kor).txt (if you expect to make new ancient set combination)
ItemSetType(kor).txt
itemsettype.bmd
ItemTooltip.bmd (not sure if anything there.....just check what other acc has and what not )
ItemTooltipText.bmd ( if it has new options like 50% double dmg etc. so that it apears in the client and shown properly but its harder to find the correct ones , i myself dont have a clue how to work with that )
The most important thing is so that the files in client are properly configured otherwise you wont be able to see the ancient options , just go through forums see how they do it and the answer is it does work :D a friend of my has ancient items custom with his options in it , new sets + ancient options

i know everything about add new items (custom) my questions is, if someone has been made add ancient option on it..... i know add / create new accient items, but the problem is with customs items that dont take ancient option any way.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try to work with them as if they were original ancient , and I already said it is possible to make these custom items with ancient options . Some MU servers are doing this , and it works fine , if you edit the proper files .

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Try to work with them as if they were original ancient , and I already said it is possible to make these custom items with ancient options . Some MU servers are doing this , and it works fine , if you edit the proper files .

server side : itemsetoption.txt itemsettype.txt
client side : itemsetoption.bmd itemsettype.bmd

but still dont work

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When you add the items and you make them , does your item (custom) come with stamina increase or blue text ?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
When you add the items and you make them , does your item (custom) come with stamina increase or blue text ?

just blue text like it was Ancient item, but dont display any ancient option.

Erickson Camejo - Customs Items + Ancient Options. - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Using editor, now i am working with zteam files

SOLVED: I WAS MAKING CHANGE ON DATA/LOCAL/ENG AND ALL MAINS WAS READING ITEMSETOPTION.BMD + ITEMSETTYPE.BMD FROM DATA/LOCAL DIRECTORY.

THANKS

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back