Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Customs Items + Ancient Options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Files you must edit are -
for items -
item.bmd
itemtooltip.bmd
item(kor).txt (or item(new).txt , depends on what your server uses .
the client must be configured with more items than there are on the original ( some client dont support extra items so if you got past that part just look at ancient opt.)
Edit these files for custom ancients to apear in client -
ItemSetOption(kor).txt (if you expect to make new ancient set combination)
ItemSetType(kor).txt
itemsettype.bmd
ItemTooltip.bmd (not sure if anything there.....just check what other acc has and what not )
ItemTooltipText.bmd ( if it has new options like 50% double dmg etc. so that it apears in the client and shown properly but its harder to find the correct ones , i myself dont have a clue how to work with that )
The most important thing is so that the files in client are properly configured otherwise you wont be able to see the ancient options , just go through forums see how they do it and the answer is it does work :D a friend of my has ancient items custom with his options in it , new sets + ancient options

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Files you must edit are -
for items -
item.bmd
itemtooltip.bmd
item(kor).txt (or item(new).txt , depends on what your server uses .
the client must be configured with more items than there are on the original ( some client dont support extra items so if you got past that part just look at ancient opt.)
Edit these files for custom ancients to apear in client -
ItemSetOption(kor).txt (if you expect to make new ancient set combination)
ItemSetType(kor).txt
itemsettype.bmd
ItemTooltip.bmd (not sure if anything there.....just check what other acc has and what not )
ItemTooltipText.bmd ( if it has new options like 50% double dmg etc. so that it apears in the client and shown properly but its harder to find the correct ones , i myself dont have a clue how to work with that )
The most important thing is so that the files in client are properly configured otherwise you wont be able to see the ancient options , just go through forums see how they do it and the answer is it does work :D a friend of my has ancient items custom with his options in it , new sets + ancient options

i know everything about add new items (custom) my questions is, if someone has been made add ancient option on it..... i know add / create new accient items, but the problem is with customs items that dont take ancient option any way.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try to work with them as if they were original ancient , and I already said it is possible to make these custom items with ancient options . Some MU servers are doing this , and it works fine , if you edit the proper files .

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Try to work with them as if they were original ancient , and I already said it is possible to make these custom items with ancient options . Some MU servers are doing this , and it works fine , if you edit the proper files .

server side : itemsetoption.txt itemsettype.txt
client side : itemsetoption.bmd itemsettype.bmd

but still dont work

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When you add the items and you make them , does your item (custom) come with stamina increase or blue text ?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
When you add the items and you make them , does your item (custom) come with stamina increase or blue text ?

just blue text like it was Ancient item, but dont display any ancient option.

Erickson Camejo - Customs Items + Ancient Options. - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Using editor, now i am working with zteam files

SOLVED: I WAS MAKING CHANGE ON DATA/LOCAL/ENG AND ALL MAINS WAS READING ITEMSETOPTION.BMD + ITEMSETTYPE.BMD FROM DATA/LOCAL DIRECTORY.

THANKS

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back