Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cyberpunk 2077

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what about compiling the witcher 3 source?... do you also need the xbox SDK to be able to compile?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for xbox yes, but you can do same what in Cyberpunk config some files
So that means I could compile Witcher 3 sources without using Xbox SDK, right? Because honestly I don't have enough space in my HDD to download a whole xbox sdk XD ... or someone can upload Xbox SDK for Witcher 3 and I will really appreciate

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So that means I could compile Witcher 3 sources without using Xbox SDK, right? Because honestly I don't have enough space in my HDD to download a whole xbox sdk XD ... or someone can upload Xbox SDK for Witcher 3 and I will really appreciate
yes, something like this

can someone tell how to compile sdk for example Xbox!?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes, something like this

can someone tell how to compile sdk for example Xbox!?
what?

Also if you dont even got space for the Xbox XDK. Dont even try to compile the cyperpunk EDITOR

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Also i need to clarify. You cant compile cyberpunk THE GAME. The way cyberpunk was developed was in parts. The Devs have used the editor to what i assume, Making the maps, The textures, The physics, and So on. You cannot (from what i have researched and looked thou) COMPILE THE GAME itself alone into one .exe and the other necessary files that the retail game got of files

i have 5tb
useless info. Didnt reply to you mate.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Also i need to clarify. You cant compile cyperpunk THE GAME. The way cyberpunk was developed was in parts. The devs have used the editor to what i assume, Making the maps, The textures, The physics, and So on. You cannot (from what i have researched and looked thou) COMPILE THE GAME itself alone into one .exe and the other necessary files that the retail game got of files

useless info. Didnt reply to you mate.
i'm not compiling the game, im working on editor compilation, here another one user want compile games, not me!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what about compiling the witcher 3 source?... do you also need the xbox SDK to be able to compile?
i do kinda wonder if they also have used the editor for developing the Witcher series

i'm not compiling the game, im working on editor compilation, here another one user want compile games, not me!
dude are you blind? I AM NOT REPLYING TO YOU!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
because if you dont got the Xbox XDK installed it will fail making the main .exe for the editor, Among other files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bruh... wtf. need xbox for creating pc game lmao system
idk what high a$$ told the developers to make the editor dependant on having the editor compiled successfully only with the Xbox XDK installed

a morøn would i say.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
idk what high butt told the developers to make the editor dependant on having the editor compiled successfully
ggg... i think when im done exploring witcher 3 rtx & cyberpunk 2077, i start migration this 2x games to unreal engine

ggg... i think when im done exploring witcher 3 rtx & cyberpunk 2077, i start migration this 2x games to unreal engine
for easier working on this games or just for rebuilding them*

idk what high a$$ told the developers to make the editor dependant on having the editor compiled successfully only with the Xbox XDK installed

a morøn would i say.
can you explain some tut or steps how to compile xbox sdk ndk from source!? plezz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

do you perhaps know how to compile the Witcher 3 src? havent so far been able to

can you explain some tut or steps how to compile xbox sdk ndk from source!? plezz
but i mean good luck. As they have made a custom engine for a reason. So the porting isnt gonna be easy

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you perhaps know how to compile the Witcher 3 src? havent so far been able to
i thnk maybe yes, but not sure! need to try build it at first

??

Back