Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cyberpunk 2077

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ggg... i think when im done exploring witcher 3 rtx & cyberpunk 2077, i start migration this 2x games to unreal engine

for easier working on this games or just for rebuilding them*

can you explain some tut or steps how to compile xbox sdk ndk from source!? plezz
youu dont have to compile the Xbox XDK. all the setup files are already included.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys! Have someone idea how to extract game assets form cp or w3rtx , similar audio, cutscenes, textures, models?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bruhhhh sure i will explore it, when its donw downloading

its just mean need add some files for some pathes? i think
just install the XDK. Dont make stuff harder then it has to be mate.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the XDK takes like 10 GB maybe 15 at best/worst

Sure I will try
Already compressing the folder. Might also get it uploaded today. MAYBE

compressing 1.3 million files to the minimal space. Will take some time

welp. 7zip is being a a$$. Will look into it tomorrow.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think game source script files are on folder D:\Cyberpunk2077\root\R6.Root\Mainline\r6\scripts\Cyberpunk because this cyberpunk folder include a lot of script files inside these scripts files is code similar gameplay, etc

the XDK takes like 10 GB maybe 15 at best/worst

Already compressing the folder. Might also get it uploaded today. MAYBE

compressing 1.3 million files to the minimal space. Will take some time

welp. 7zip is being a a$$. Will look into it tomorrow.
have you done? uploading 1.3mln?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Who has compiled and run this game source code, what are the problems, there is a test chart

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who has compiled and run this game source code, what are the problems, there is a test chart
i'm working on it

i found way how to fix errors some files and folders have premisson only read (uncheck all folders & files)

you need uncheck full source folders, files, etc. for example: red engine all folders and files, then game source, etc

i'm working on it

i found way how to fix errors some files and folders have premisson only read (uncheck all folders & files)

you need uncheck full source folders, files, etc. for example: red engine all folders and files, then game source, etc
Because this check not let you change the files, because not have premission for changing, open levels, etc

this is why you see in editor black screen only!!!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have been silence for some time, Have managed to pack the CP 2077 src folder into 1 archive file, no compression ofc otherwise it would have taken forever to compress 1.4 smth million files. If anyone that knows a service that can let users upload around 300 GB file all free let me know. otherwise i may have to find a way to torrent host the file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have been silence for some time, Have managed to pack the CP 2077 src folder into 1 archive file, no compression ofc otherwise it would have taken forever to compress 1.4 smth million files. If anyone that knows a service that can let users upload around 300 GB file all free let me know. otherwise i may have to find a way to torrent host the file
Try terabox... its free as long as i remember

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try terabox... its free as long as i remember
nope, you cant even upload a 300 GB file even if you buy premium on the site. it caps at 128

and no way in hell i will split the archive into 4 GB pieces.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nope, you cant even upload a 300 GB file even if you buy premium on the site. it caps at 128

and no way in hell i will split the archive into 4 GB pieces.
try 1fichier i think limit is 300gb per file as a registered user with them, if i wasn't mistaken, i could be wrong.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try 1fichier i think limit is 300gb per file as a registered user with them, if i wasn't mistaken, i could be wrong.
should probably been more precise on the file size. Its "just" around 330 GB

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
should probably been more precise on the file size. Its "just" around 330 GB
from 1fichier.
Sending files & using our services implies acceptance of our .
Files can be removed after 15 days without downloads for guests, 30 days for registered users
Files of premium users are not subject to this rule.
File size is limited to 300GB. Storage capacity is not limited.

as for those trying to download probably will be throttled by being none premium user.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
from 1fichier.
Sending files & using our services implies acceptance of our .
Files can be removed after 15 days without downloads for guests, 30 days for registered users
Files of premium users are not subject to this rule.
File size is limited to 300GB. Storage capacity is not limited.

as for those trying to download probably will be throttled by being none premium user.
You clearly can't read

Back