• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Dances Suite

Status
Not open for further replies.
High Society
Reaction score
Sorry for this abrupt response. I am fully aware of the fact that you are attempting to represent yourself as the so called new generation by demonstrating a simplistic and lacking sample of coding. Also, I do notice that you were acting with precipitance and carelessness. However, your mistakes really question me because even with such haste and carelessness a person who has familiarized and experience with the syntax of programming languages do not make these mistakes by heart. Just how you did not forget to include a period at the end of a sentence when you were composing your reply, but in your sample of code forget to include a semicolon really expresses your lack of comfort with the syntax. Certainly, YOU may be the new generation indeed.

These are the mistakes that really questioned me about your level of knowledge.

Above all, You forgot to put ; after calling the dispose() method. Additionally, JVM will not even execute the function action() because it has never been called. Therefore, the cm.dispose() statement would never run and cause the player to be stuck/bugged after clicking Ok from the NPC dialogue.

Please, this is an example of Ragezone's bad community. Why do people keep trying so hard to make themselves look superior and above new comers when they are the ones lacking as well. (ex. Yaseen)It's always the ones who cannot code who try to make themselves look beyond everyone else. We all are noobs, there is always more for people to learn. Lets not associate people with ranks. "new generation"? We are all new generation.

@Sublime BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

OT so my post doesn't get removed or infracted: What do these do?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry for this abrupt response. I am fully aware of the fact that you are attempting to represent yourself as the so called new generation by demonstrating a simplistic and lacking sample of coding. Also, I do notice that you were acting with precipitance and carelessness. However, your mistakes really question me because even with such haste and carelessness a person who has familiarized and experience with the syntax of programming languages do not make these mistakes by heart. Just how you did not forget to include a period at the end of a sentence when you were composing your reply, but in your sample of code forget to include a semicolon really expresses your lack of comfort with the syntax. Certainly, YOU may be the new generation indeed.

Above all, You forgot to put ; after calling the dispose() method. Additionally, JVM will not even execute the function action() because it has never been called. Therefore, the cm.dispose() statement would never run and cause the player to be stuck/bugged after clicking Ok from the NPC dialogue.

Please, this is an example of Ragezone's bad community. Why do people keep trying so hard to make themselves look superior and above new comers when they are the ones lacking as well. (ex. Yaseen)It's always the ones who cannot code who try to make themselves look beyond everyone else. We all are noobs, there is always more for people to learn. Lets not associate people with ranks. "new generation"? We are all new generation.

Sorry to burst your bubble but Sublime is a site developer .. :love:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

>Went to MoopleDev source
>Opened Random NPC
>Saw short content
>posted here
WATTTTTTTTTTTT????????????????????????????????????????

which exactly proves my point in a sense. As you claim that this NPC wouldn't properly work it basically sort of supports what I'm saying in whatever I have to say. These types of releases will come in the near future if these so called "newer" generations start to step in without learning. Non - Working NPCs, crashes every 30 minutes.

Last but not least, I am a website developer I do not know your NPCs nor do I care about them as I have basically no interest in them.

@chance you're the biggest moron around, sit plzpzlpzlpzl

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@oxysoft
which exactly supports what I said. I don't think you understood my response. Ironically, sublime was mentioning about the poorly coded NPC of the new generation when he, himself, does not properly know how to code an NPC. Understand now? For your difficulties understanding, my point is he is no different from the new generation when it comes to NPC coding. please try to figure out the rest of my message out yourself.

@Sublime
What kind of site developer doesn't know basic javascript. Even as a web developer you are not going to forget a semicolon (PHP, CSS...etc). You used that example to emphasize that they were going to release very simple NPCs. Sorry for picking on you to demonstrate a point regarding the community of Ragezone and Maplestory P.S. Dev.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good Luck Zygoon,Wow This site really have changed since Koolks days and the battle between C++ and Java back in 2008 i think good luck ragezone and whole ''New Generation'' LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back