Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DarkSpace MMORPG

Experienced Elementalist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its a well ploted out MMORPG, it never ends.

this game is being updated to a newer version again who knew about it 1-2 years ago, you would be surprised how it changed.

Anyway, there a 3 Factions (Race's) , ICC, UGTO, K'luth

Each faction consists of Diffrent types of ships, Frigates, Scouts, Extractors, enineers, Transports, Destroyers, Crusiers, Dreadknots, Stations...

You Rank by doing many types of jobs. For example, say you choose a bomber one time, so your fleet can capture a system by bombing the planets to destoy it and land infantry to capture it and rebuild it. Each time you bomb depending on how well it is, and how skilled you get, your "prestige" will grow (this is much like experiance)

Also there are many types of ranking you can build on, each ranking effects wat ships you are capable to use. Right now i can use all the ships except stations cuz i need a abit more prestige :)

The Ranking types are for example look like this:

Prestige: 13849.2
Games Played: 637
Time Played: 1161836
Ships Destroyed: 212
Deaths: 259
Bonus Prestige: 167.014572
Ships Damaged: 3749.449219
Planets Damaged: 1351.879517
Planets Captured: 72.076256
Friendly Fire: 414.191376
Units Repaired: 1986.033447
Buildings Constructed: 777.502808
Kamikaze: 22.252602
Self Destructs: 71
Jumps: 3376
Planet Collisions: 51
Credits: 392058
Scout: 31
Resources Lost: 1540911.75

Now, its not free, BUT, servers marked in RED are availible for free use, i suggest you try them, and if you like, u can subscribe.

This game is 100% 3D, the map is realistic to REAL space envirments, using REAL universes. "so how do i get around if its realistic? does it take days?" no it does not, its a little futuristic too, there are something call Jump Drives, Jump Gates, and WormHoles.

It Gets really competive, basically your Faction is trieng to domenate. Its really exciting, good people, NO hackers, not even 1 hack been made, its un hackable :)

Anyway check it out at , right now im doing the beta testing coming out in 2 weeks, :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Its a cool game, i play everytime they give free trial lol (cant afford :( )

Experienced Elementalist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
oh darn, im a mod and yet i post it in wrong section, sry lol...

nightwolfz, i know its a bit over (10$month, or pay 3months, or year), but the more people eventually when this game gets revided from 1-2 years ago, the price will drop dramatically.
the people there now are supporter players which keep the game alive untill its been improved. Faustus bought the game from the people who owned it before. Its getting a lot better since then :), the main reson its 10$ is cause its very impossible hacking system, there is files called .wob, hundreds of them, who will crack that o_O, its like a .dat or .bin file shatterd into hundred files lol, talk about serious encoding.

PS: Stay away from Plunget (also known as PJ), hes really well, a pain in the arse when it comes to fighting him in a battle.

I suggest you guys join K'luth, >.< where the smallest faction and must grow to take back our lost systems, basically are main target now is the SOL system (the one we live in real life, you know, sun, earth, mars, the nine planets lol....)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
oo that looks really cool, kinda like planetscape but in space

ima give it a go when ive got my new pc

better than HM and HM2 :icon6:

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ssddss said:
the main reson its 10$ is cause its very impossible hacking system, there is files called .wob, hundreds of them, who will crack that o_O, its like a .dat or .bin file shatterd into hundred files lol, talk about serious encoding.

I saw two guys spawning transport ships, like 20 at once, then killing, then spawning more lol impossible to hack...*laughs secretly* :square_g:

Experienced Elementalist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nightwolfz said:
I saw two guys spawning transport ships, like 20 at once, then killing, then spawning more lol impossible to hack...*laughs secretly* :square_g:

wat are u talking about that never happens, are u talking about the old DS?

cuz the new one isnt like that.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i joined up for a trial i will join that k'luth i think thats how its spelt but yea ^^ looks fun i was in the earth and byond closed beta i loved that game never bought it though o_O

Experienced Elementalist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yea faustus (admin) is not fixing tatourials for a while, but if u go into newbie server peopel are there to help out

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OH btw you can PLAY IT FOR FREE HERE

Get an pagn account, then goto game-top and enter your trial code you got by email, then when ingame if you see cryus message hem, he'll get you unlimited play time for free :)

worship meh now !!!!! :D *evil*

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cool game ...but here's 1 problem, my pc very low :SSSS

Back