Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ Standalone v 0.61.138602 Server Files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi @all,

here some new server config options:

Code:
loginQueueMaxPlayers = 10;
storageAutoFix = 1;                 // ?? 
disablePublisherBanKick = 1;     // ?? 
updateStrategyVersion = 1;     // ??
showPlayerStatus = 1;            // enable/disable Player Status Monitor

Pretty cool! Thanks for the find man! +rep and like for you <3

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hi @all,

here some new server config options:

Code:
loginQueueMaxPlayers = 10;
storageAutoFix = 1;                 // ?? 
disablePublisherBanKick = 1;     // ?? 
updateStrategyVersion = 1;     // ??
showPlayerStatus = 1;            // enable/disable Player Status Monitor

ben can u remake save system plz

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It hav problem with respawm mate.hope ben can fix that bug for us

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok, how understanded, with offline db, loot spawns staticaly.
Like: i founded a book on the floor, im not taked book, quit from game, stoppped server, than started the server, connected aaand... Book on the floor. It's static, not generating loot at another place.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok, how understanded, with offline db, loot spawns staticaly.
Like: i founded a book on the floor, im not taked book, quit from game, stoppped server, than started the server, connected aaand... Book on the floor. It's static, not generating loot at another place.

Loot, which is already generated on the server, is saved when the server is shut down, and it is loaded at startup, while keeping the life of the server, the time to access it, and everything else. As far as I remember the statements of the developers of the game, loot is not re-spawned with restart, but dynamically, as necessary, and the already looted loot will not be rescheduled for a long time. This time is somewhere specified in the configuration of this loot (I assume that this is configured in a file types.xml)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Loot, which is already generated on the server, is saved when the server is shut down, and it is loaded at startup, while keeping the life of the server, the time to access it, and everything else. As far as I remember the statements of the developers of the game, loot is not re-spawned with restart, but dynamically, as necessary, and the already looted loot will not be rescheduled for a long time. This time is somewhere specified in the configuration of this loot (I assume that this is configured in a file types.xml)

I know, but if loot respawns like in older versions will be good.
In older versions loot spawned at same points, but randomly.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yes, it's work's, thanx. Now need to rewrite cmd file and add deleting only dynamic.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yes, it's work's, thanx. Now need to rewrite cmd file and add deleting only dynamic.

but and not saved if loot drop on ground and restart server. it is not normal, but how temp fix problem respawn good.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
old 0.60 server loot drop still gone when u delete that dynamic file

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@all Can someone save the system to use offlinedb 0.60. ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok, improvised loot respawn works.

First created bat file named !!!Full_Server_Start.bat
placed there:

start lootrespawner.bat
start !Start_server.cmd

Than created lootrespawner.bat
placed there:

del /q d:\Games\DayZ61Server\storage_7\dayz_Auto.ChernarusPlus\000\dynamic_000.bin
del /q d:\Games\DayZ61Server\storage_7\dayz_Auto.ChernarusPlus\000\dynamic_001.bin
del /q d:\Games\DayZ61Server\storage_7\dayz_Auto.ChernarusPlus\000\dynamic_002.bin
del /q d:\Games\DayZ61Server\storage_7\dayz_Auto.ChernarusPlus\000\dynamic_003.bin
del /q d:\Games\DayZ61Server\storage_7\dayz_Auto.ChernarusPlus\000\dynamic_004.bin
del /q d:\Games\DayZ61Server\storage_7\dayz_Auto.ChernarusPlus\000\dynamic_005.bin
del /q d:\Games\DayZ61Server\storage_7\dayz_Auto.ChernarusPlus\000\dynamic_006.bin
del /q d:\Games\DayZ61Server\storage_7\dayz_Auto.ChernarusPlus\000\dynamic_007.bin
del /q d:\Games\DayZ61Server\storage_7\dayz_Auto.ChernarusPlus\000\dynamic_008.bin
del /q d:\Games\DayZ61Server\storage_7\dayz_Auto.ChernarusPlus\000\door.bin

Then after starting server, dynamic loot auto deleting and respawns like in older versions.
Doors renews their state too. Thanx to kbnnlan

But one questing, if i take a barrel and place loot, it's save's my loot or gone with dynamic?

Last edited:
Back