Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ Standalone v 0.61.138602 Server Files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone managed to solve the problem of landmine and the bear trap is not working properly?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wanted to thank all here for their files and Support!
It is rly awesome!

I was in the past on a other Forum active, where the People shared the first leaked DayZ SA Server Files, it was Version 0.28_Build 113734.
In the Last few Days i was looking there for the new Stable Files but the posted links where Dead or not updated.
In the next few days i´m sorted and ready to test this files, rly exited and cant wait for it :D

If some one Needs the 0.61.138602 Client Files just PM me or if i have the permission, i will post the links here.

Thanks guys and Keep up the good work!

EDIT:
I seen the Devs relesed a new update....0.61.138792
Any one got already the files working with the update?

Thanks in Advance!
Regards Ace

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I seen the Devs relesed a new update....0.61.138792
Any one got already the files working with the update?

These files (0.61.138602) should work fine with the latest client (0.61.138792). Just make sure allowedBuild and requiredBuild are commented out in your config.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everybody I'm having a problem When a player is Respwam status Hunger or other are not show

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
These files (0.61.138602) should work fine with the latest client (0.61.138792). Just make sure allowedBuild and requiredBuild are commented out in your config.
Thanks for the Info!

Share or Pm ) Ty

You got a PM.

I will upload it on my Google Drive so its easier and clearer, atm its splitted in 9 Parts...

EDIT:

Have any one a good Anti-Hack System for DayZ SA or any Infos?
And what about NSE AnticHack System?!
I have read that the support is not so good and customers were totally disappointed?!
Its just scam??
I mean the sum is absurd ... 500-2000 $
WTF?!
In the past when i hosted the DayZ Mod, i paid only 25 €, the AntiHack from InfiStar.
I was very pleased. Fast support, good protection and best Price.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks for the Info!

You got a PM.

I will upload it on my Google Drive so its easier and clearer, atm its splitted in 9 Parts...
maybe start new topic with this and share? And try use mega.nz, him don't need parts

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe start new topic with this and share? And try use mega.nz, him don't need parts
Sounds Good with Mega.nz
Sorry i´m a bit dusted, its long time ago where i was active in this direction :junglejane:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

maybe one of you can help me out a bit with some Infos or Files.

I´m just looking for those Things:

-A possibility to Acces Database via HeidSQL or other Programms
-Server restart Shedule (or similar) with in game Messages when the Server will restarts, so Player can prepere to logout
-Possibility to have a Loading Screen, Not necessarily but would be cool (found a old post from me but dont know if this will work with the those files what we use)
-Some Admin Tools
-Whitelist System
-Infos about working AntiHack Systems (maybe some onecan tell me something about this DAST AntiHack?)
-Custom Loadout, is this possible or not?

I´m on a other Forum (where i was actives in the past) and searching there for some Infos, but there i still have to read over 200 Pages.

So maybe any one can help me out here. Also when i find something usefull i will share it with you guys.
I already found some nice Things:
-Weather Script
-Restarter Batch files
-Server Launcher with possibility to set up:
Next reboot Time
Time for the Server Start
RebootDelay

But i dont know if it will work with our files....

Thanks in Advance!

Regards Ace

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
"-Server restart Shedule (or similar) with in game Messages when the Server will restarts, so Player can prepere to logout" use BEC
"-Possibility to have a Loading Screen, Not necessarily but would be cool (found a old post from me but dont know if this will work with the those files what we use)" try use guides from arma, maybe it is work, i don't test
"-Some Admin Tools" don't exist in this time
"-Whitelist System" use BEC or whitelister from arma
"-Custom Loadout, is this possible or not?" yes, but need write this in scripts in mpmission

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"-Server restart Shedule (or similar) with in game Messages when the Server will restarts, so Player can prepere to logout" use BEC
"-Possibility to have a Loading Screen, Not necessarily but would be cool (found a old post from me but dont know if this will work with the those files what we use)" try use guides from arma, maybe it is work, i don't test
"-Some Admin Tools" don't exist in this time
"-Whitelist System" use BEC or whitelister from arma
"-Custom Loadout, is this possible or not?" yes, but need write this in scripts in mpmission

Thanks for your Reply!

Okay that with BEC and the Loading Screen will check out in the next Days.
I still have my Files from old days Hosting the Dayz Mod, so it will not take me much time to configure the configs.

But what about the Access to the Database? Is there a way to access this? Like the in the old Days of the DayZ Mod?
You know what i mean? Via HeidiSQL.
And are there any Infos about working AntiHack Systems (maybe some onecan tell me something about this DAST AntiHack?)

Thanks Alot Folks!

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks for your Reply!

Okay that with BEC and the Loading Screen will check out in the next Days.
I still have my Files from old days Hosting the Dayz Mod, so it will not take me much time to configure the configs.

But what about the Access to the Database? Is there a way to access this? Like the in the old Days of the DayZ Mod?
You know what i mean? Via HeidiSQL.
And are there any Infos about working AntiHack Systems (maybe some onecan tell me something about this DAST AntiHack?)

Thanks Alot Folks!
about this i don't know anythink. i use in dayzmod in arma 2 mysql + navicat, but in 0.61 dayz standalone it is not need.
About antihack i don't know anything to. try write your antihack in programing language

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MikeJones - DayZ Standalone v 0.61.138602 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Help me please everybody My server is experiencing an unlisted status issu

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont know Guys, for me all works fine untill that i dont have any Zeds on my Server :(

@sriwanich & @onkeltoctoc
I read something in a other Forum about this, i will go and chack that, if i find a solution i will post it here.

Back