Dekaron

Please! Help me
SV alert The client version does not match.
after choose charecter

I use client dk extreme
Edit ip data.pak is my ip
and run Servers-Extreme.exe

tinkle - Dekaron - RaGEZONE Forums

we still havent get the solution for version error by using dk extreme client. u can use dk extreme client and run dk laucher from the server come with.
 
omg :) is easy first must change the i.p inside to data.pak with a hex editor search for 67.228.166.54 then replase with your i.p and dont forget to change the 2 i.p in the minilauncher (dklauncher) if you have make the server run then you can connect :)
 
omg :) is easy first must change the i.p inside to data.pak with a hex editor search for 67.228.166.54 then replase with your i.p and dont forget to change the 2 i.p in the minilauncher (dklauncher) if you have make the server run then you can connect :)

its easy when some one already do the hard part. :laugh:
 
i get a really strange error. as soon as i get on the loginscreen and enter any id out of the db he tells me "login does not exist" although i am 1000% sure that everything is typed in right. i also restored the db
 
Hello Guys Next I would like to know where I edit the experience of some 100x serves to let someone know?


Excuse my English because I do not have formal so much knowledge then translate into Google = D
 
sorry double post, nescessity repost and topic


My server operating normally using both customers 29.0.10 and 36.0.10 ....
The problem, and this

I'm playing with the char normal and Gm in some detail when I use a skill or change the map and the customer hangs Launcher does not answer all, is an error in DB.MON with the following words:
- SqlOBDCerror, microsoft ole db provider time limit exceeded

What does this error, can someone help me and sincery help-me.......


@offtopic
Where to get a server and client in English?
 
sorry double post, nescessity repost and topic


My server operating normally using both customers 29.0.10 and 36.0.10 ....
The problem, and this

I'm playing with the char normal and Gm in some detail when I use a skill or change the map and the customer hangs Launcher does not answer all, is an error in DB.MON with the following words:
- SqlOBDCerror, microsoft ole db provider time limit exceeded

What does this error, can someone help me and sincery help-me.......


@offtopic
Where to get a server and client in English?

I had this error.

That error ( for me ) was telling that the dbmon.exe process was not on top priority at my machine.

In other words - Your PC is too weak. Or Your Antivirus, FIrewall, some Auto-Updater are trying to run while dbmon.exe is running etc.

You have two ways to get rid off of this error.

1) Turn off EVERYTHING from your right bottom corner menu ( forgot name sorry )
2) Increase your Virtual Memory to the 4GB+ ( eventually buy more RAM memory :lol: )

In my case the 2) worked.

GL!
 
:lol::lol:
I had this error.

That error ( for me ) was telling that the dbmon.exe process was not on top priority at my machine.

In other words - Your PC is too weak. Or Your Antivirus, FIrewall, some Auto-Updater are trying to run while dbmon.exe is running etc.

You have two ways to get rid off of this error.

1) Turn off EVERYTHING from your right bottom corner menu ( forgot name sorry )
2) Increase your Virtual Memory to the 4GB+ ( eventually buy more RAM memory :lol: )

In my case the 2) worked.

GL!


DUDE, thanks for information.....

My Pc using also 1,5gb ram,
may be due to its low RAM that causes the problem of data from sqldb​
My pc not exist anti-viruse .....sapokosakspoaopa:laugh::laugh:
 
Back