Dekaron

Is it a must to run it on VMware , even if you have win Xp pro installed on the machine ? And if you have a dynamic ip ... what Ip do you use then to connect to your own server ?
 
how to change language type ?
i use dekaron-extreme

launcher size 7,870 kb

what is mean?
fMonEXPRatio
fMonMoneyRatio
fMonItemDropRatio
fMonMoneyDropRatio

fItemSetDropRate
fDILDropRate

what diffearnt MoneyRatio, MoneyDropRatio, DILDropRate ??
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Is it a must to run it on VMware , even if you have win Xp pro installed on the machine ? And if you have a dynamic ip ... what Ip do you use then to connect to your own server ?

u dont have to run VMware to run the server (i didnt install it and my server works 100%)
for dynamic ip just use hamachi and create network or use 127.0.0.1 but only u will be able to play on the server (which is boring as hell)
 
I used db cocomon sql files for deleting all old data, and working good, but there is a problem when you make a new account, it's only take 10 new account after that it will make crash your account database, and is that right no. when you make registration the user_no start with blank, then 1 -10. I saw old database and it written like 0807xxxxxxxxxx.....how do i fix this if this is a bug database. Sorry for my english
 
u dont have to run VMware to run the server (i didnt install it and my server works 100%)
for dynamic ip just use hamachi and create network or use 127.0.0.1 but only u will be able to play on the server (which is boring as hell)
May I ask what Database you used and what client ? Cuz I make it as far as the character creation screen , then I get an error , so it says Error , character name is already used .
 
Hello guys

I have this problem

the of my data.pak have 13 digits xxx.xxx.x.xxx

and my ip have 12 digits xx.xxx.x.xxx


in the data.pak have

Name..0,0,xxx.xxx.x.xxx,50005,

I need charge for my ip

withot error

Anyone know how to do this? =/


AND

any know
if i need change any ip in minilauncher.exe
for connect to my server??


Thanks to all



Thhanks all
 
May I ask what Database you used and what client ? Cuz I make it as far as the character creation screen , then I get an error , so it says Error , character name is already used .


as for me, english client doesnt work, all the time i got the cannot connect to the server error, so i use chineese client which works 100% for me i used server files from other forum, someone posted them and posted client which was supposed to work with the server files (but it doesnt-.-) also i got a bug with Dshop, i cant buy anything from there, can someone help me with it?:S
 
please help me :( , what is my problem ...
tinkle - Dekaron - RaGEZONE Forums
 
eh.. go to enterprise manager >local windows nt (click on it with right button of ur mouse and choose propertier) then go to security and sign SQL SERVER AND WINDOWS instead of WINDOWS ONLY!
 
Hello, everyone okay?

I'm having this error in the "SessionServer [1.22.0]" Every time I open it it's here to look at the pictures below ...
tinkle - Dekaron - RaGEZONE Forums


tinkle - Dekaron - RaGEZONE Forums




Please help me
 
Pawels , I set as well as what you say, remains the same
I opened the ports , i dont know my problem :(
-->config cast

;
CAST_PORT = 7882
DATABASE_ADDRESS = 192.168.1.34,1433
DATABASE_DATABASE = CHARACTER
DATABASE_ACCOUNT = DkServer
DATABASE_PASSWORD = 1234567890
CAST_SERVER_ID = 1101
LOG_PATH = ..\LogFiles\
 
Anyone kno how to make or edit the character DB to have more than 1 [GM] account ?
I tried to make a 2nd GM character on a totally different account and it says "Row cannot be updated , Some values may have been changed since it was last read ."

Any help would be greatly appriciated thx .
 
Does anyone have any solution for fixing the error at user_no field inside tbl_user & user_profile (account table)? Get problem, stuck after "user_no" reach number 10.
 
Does the database is missing something?

it is giving error saying "SP_GUILD_SERVER_ID_SET"


Take a peek at the Fota down ...


Please help me ...
 
Back