Dekaron

I read threw this thread 5 or 6 times and couldnt seem to find any post or suggestions on how to modify(change the Drop rate) , if anyone has 100% succeeded or knows how , please enlighten me . Thx


Try check formula.ini. There is something there you can change. If we can make launcher with autopatch.. thats great...
 
hi all ,
One of my frends have a working server
But hes on hamachi and we all know hamachi its not good

I wanna ask here for some help , how could he set the server non hamachi?
And dose he needs to use hamachi coz he got dinamic IP?

Rly dont know too much about these so im asking here :D pls help
 
I'm getting an error like

File :/ basis/function 99 and cant open some exes.
 

Attachments

  • error - Dekaron - RaGEZONE Forums
    error.webp
    41.7 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
HeLLo ...

tinkle - Dekaron - RaGEZONE Forums


I have the same problem as the Pic.. how to fix this Problem ?

somebody can help ?
 
guys, just my problem....

need a guide to the web site obdc to create the accounts, the website has already placed this translating to english and portuguese ....

One more detail, when you choose a char and move it to map the char LOA.castle lock and error of sqldriver, I wonder if someone can help me?
 
Re: Dekaron Gang

now i have some problem about my server......
when i sign in .....have some word tell me " you can't go because you miss match in network " how i can make correct......my server 90% if i can make correct 100% and mao 130 i can't go to this map

if Who know please to tell me pleaseeeeeeeeee
 
Back