Delete

Re: Threats, jelously , shutdown -> iFlyFF

This is why Caali files should be banned...
 
Re: Threats, jelously , shutdown -> iFlyFF

death to caalis files = A LOT OF COMPLAINS lol...
 
Re: Threats, jelously , shutdown -> iFlyFF

I think the guys spaming is using a program that sends packet to the serverfiles

I think kiki have files like that hmp XD

just ban the ip of that guy

BAN Caali's file who will start the voting XD?
 
Re: Threats, jelously , shutdown -> iFlyFF

I think the guys spaming is using a program that sends packet to the serverfiles

I think kiki have files like that hmp XD

just ban the ip of that guy

BAN Caali's file who will start the voting XD?

UCE was king before automation. Ultimate Cheat Engine can manipulate just about any mmo program out there provided you get past security.
 
Re: Threats, jelously , shutdown -> iFlyFF

Try changing your ISC port, since i truly think, she's/he's sending the packets to your isc, also block out any connection wich is being made with the isc port, that should help you out..
 
Last edited:
Re: Threats, jelously , shutdown -> iFlyFF

Try changing your ISC port, since i truly think, she's/he's sending the packets to your isc, also block out any connection wich is being made with the isc port, that should help you out..

changing the isc port??? the loginserver port?? but the loginserver is using the port which flyff connects XD

@Dex just try to netstat or something XD IDK or just revenge XD so that they will stop also
 
Re: Threats, jelously , shutdown -> iFlyFF

changing the isc port??? the loginserver port?? but the loginserver is using the port which flyff connects XD

@Dex just try to netstat or something XD IDK or just revenge XD so that they will stop also
ISC runs on a different port than the loginserver, now since i know mica has made an isc tool, he's propably using to send the notices.
@theadstarter
Just change the port to something like 1253 and let your firewall block that port, then you'll be fine.
 
Re: Threats, jelously , shutdown -> iFlyFF

ISC runs on a different port than the loginserver, now since i know mica has made an isc tool, he's propably using to send the notices.
@theadstarter
Just change the port to something like 1253 and let your firewall block that port, then you'll be fine.

addition also dont portforward 29300
 
Re: Threats, jelously , shutdown -> iFlyFF

addition also dont portforward 29300

How can I not portforward that when its the flyff port >.<

If I firewall that port then people cant log in so is there a way to filter specific packets going to that port, I know its that port shes getting through by ;X
 
Re: Threats, jelously , shutdown -> iFlyFF

How can I not portforward that when its the flyff port >.<

If I firewall that port then people cant log in so is there a way to filter specific packets going to that port, I know its that port shes getting through by ;X

There are 3 flyff ports
23000 <- Login
28000 <- Char
15400 <- World
Don't think that one mention is a flyff port
 
Re: Threats, jelously , shutdown -> iFlyFF

29300 is the ISC port XD

I tell that dont portforward the 29300 because I just remember when I help cybrax I saw that he portforwarded the 29300 XD
 
Re: Threats, jelously , shutdown -> iFlyFF

i dont think it is anything to do with the Defaced from what i can see if they wanted to take any private server down it would already be down, and would probably be noticing join fame as the defaced mainly stick around fame (their server basically)
 
Re: Threats, jelously , shutdown -> iFlyFF

UCE? i thought it was just CE lol guess i need to check for updates lol
 
Re: Threats, jelously , shutdown -> iFlyFF

Okay, ISC does not even need to be ran on any public IP. Trust me, keep your ISC ip at 127.0.0.1 UNLESS you have worldserver, longinserver and char server on different boxes, witch i doubt you do, so just keep them at 127.0.0.1
 
Back