- Joined
- Sep 9, 2008
- Messages
- 144
- Reaction score
- 0
Delete topic Please.
Last edited:
I think the guys spaming is using a program that sends packet to the serverfiles
I think kiki have files like that hmp XD
just ban the ip of that guy
BAN Caali's file who will start the voting XD?
Try changing your ISC port, since i truly think, she's/he's sending the packets to your isc, also block out any connection wich is being made with the isc port, that should help you out..
ISC runs on a different port than the loginserver, now since i know mica has made an isc tool, he's propably using to send the notices.changing the isc port??? the loginserver port?? but the loginserver is using the port which flyff connects XD
@Dex just try to netstat or something XD IDK or just revenge XD so that they will stop also
ISC runs on a different port than the loginserver, now since i know mica has made an isc tool, he's propably using to send the notices.
@theadstarter
Just change the port to something like 1253 and let your firewall block that port, then you'll be fine.
addition also dont portforward 29300
How can I not portforward that when its the flyff port >.<
If I firewall that port then people cant log in so is there a way to filter specific packets going to that port, I know its that port shes getting through by ;X