DELETED

Yes it should be fixed^^
I don't remember since it's been a while i used it but as far as i can remember yes, you can see other players.

Also after talked with P5yl0 on discord i was thinking about creating a thread for regroup everything (tools, servers, client, etc) working for make the search better and avoid to have a look on bunch of thread with dead links etc.
Do you think is a good idea to do this ._. ?

EDIT: I'll make a test with the github code

go to discord :huh:
 
Hey there. Current CS student looking for a personal project (this). Would love to talk about bug fixing/ how code is processed here. I'd love to be a part in creating this.
 
Good times of Tera classic :thumbup1:


I remember alliance conflict, it was very good !
The only shitty things was the auras x)

I got alliance packets from the EU classic at the beginning of the year, hope i will be able to bring this back :D
 
Still need improvements on it, but it's quite OK atm.
Alliance quest is not implemented yet, same as leaderboards and war

zk44CYQ - DELETED - RaGEZONE Forums


RFxpHti - DELETED - RaGEZONE Forums

kTFATBl - DELETED - RaGEZONE Forums

1GDmi3y - DELETED - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Implementing a good "Interest Area" takes skill and time, it is a very intrusive piece of code as it is used everywhere. I have done it in my server, if you @Luciole are interested in talking about it, dm me. Discord:[narjazz#7549]
 
Back