DELETED

Can someone explain to me why the file "TERA.EXE" is compressed using winlicense / themida, using an anti-virtualmachine protection and why is this being detected as a virus ?. sorry i'm new here, so i'm just asking to clarify my doubts
 
Last edited:
Can someone explain to me why the file "TERA.EXE" is compressed using winlicense / themida, using an anti-virtualmachine protection and why is this being detected as a virus ?. sorry i'm new here, so i'm just asking to clarify my doubts

Just google for winlicense/themida (what it doest with a file)
you will see its obfuscated,packed, crypted twisted, put 10 times in a shower and what ever..
its detected as virus from almost all scanners cause its how it is...
the exe is so much scramled and twisted that the scanners see the file as corrupted and modified...
so its for a antivirus program a possible virus or infected file...
thats why you get a false virus alert..
 
Thanks for the upload. All easy to use(was already set afterall). I only have one question. If I wanted to backup my progress to move to another PC, what file or folder do I need to copy?

Okay found it. I think is just the Tera and Terax folders. Now I just need to know how to open the in game shop /:
 
Last edited:
Pure nostalgia :) really love this game

Deleted member 2000009608 - DELETED - RaGEZONE Forums

Deleted member 2000009608 - DELETED - RaGEZONE Forums

Deleted member 2000009608 - DELETED - RaGEZONE Forums


Hope some day someone will share at least the server files with Argon Queen patch, personally, it was my fav :)

Thanks for share :marchmellow:
 
can someone help I followed the tutorials and used neolauncher I'm using my ipv4 when I click "enter server" it loads a bit then again the error message shows up "cant connect to server"
 
Last edited:
how do i use gm commands plz tutorial!

how do i use gm commands?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Tera Server:


Client:

Soucer Code by Lucione


- Client, Website, Launcher by P5yl0


Install Java JDK 1.8_64 bits for this.


Server images:






The client on mega doesn't look complete is this right ?
 
Has anyone seen this error I login and nothing happens followed instructions.

 
Last edited:
Robson how complete server and can i run on gtx1050 2gb 12 gb ram and ryzen 5 1600? Thanks!
 
im getting this error when trying to register account

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'Username' in 'where clause'

any help please?
 
Hey all!

first, it´s a good EMU, thanks for the Work !!
in some Regions give Mob´s no Loot after kill, but no problem with GM. I create it for my Charlevel.

My question is: can i create on this EMU Skins like Retail for example Staff like Webshop ?
 
Back