[DEV] Multi-Pets [V55]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
563
Reaction score
8
Greetings people,

Since nobody is doing V55 when they have a big opportunity I will have a try. I am not saying this will go successful but I will have ago. Please people dont flame or spam me or calling me 'NOOB' and etc... I am also not a pro coder but i know just near basic the things. There will be a status located later on the thread.
People can help or volenteer to help me out a little. Lastly this is gonna be based of 'ZeroFusion Source' bits and bobs will be taken out of it.

V55 is not dead!​

Project continuted : 08.01.09

Questions:
- Why I'm I doing this?
Answer: Because nobody is trying stuff out which they might can do.

- Why I am doing this if i dont know much about java?
Answer: Because having a go is free of charge.

Note : If I missed out a file please tell me.

Status:
- MaplePet.java 100%
- MapleInformationProvider.java 100% Consumepets was a trouble :P
- MapleCharacter.java 100%
- MapleClient.java 100% Stuffed up mostly on this.
- PetFoodHandler.java 100%
- ChannelWorldInterfaceImpl.java 100% Easy peasy ^^
- GuildOperationHandler.java 100% Too easy.... Import added aswell.
- PetCommandHandler.java 100%
- MaplePacketCreator.java 100%
- SpawnPetHandler.java 100%
- PlayerLoggedinHandler.java 100% This screwed me up mostly.... when someone logs in to the login server people mass d/c Fixed!
- PetChatHandler.java 100%
- PetCommandHandler.java 100%
- PlayerInteractionHandler.java 100%
- MapleMap.java 100%
- MovePetHandler.java 100%

Project near completion:
Right now i can get in game but for now i jammed the SQL because i need a SQL specialist to deal with it. Im not good at SQL. For now it will work but some stuff may be bugged due to SQL Jamming which is bad. yes ive tested the multi pet and its not a lie. Finished! I will moved this project on to Valhallaforum to get bugs fixed properly but there will be updates on this.
KidFlow - [DEV] Multi-Pets [V55] - RaGEZONE Forums


Finally heres the Errors we had before we done a SQL jam:
KidFlow - [DEV] Multi-Pets [V55] - RaGEZONE Forums

KidFlow - [DEV] Multi-Pets [V55] - RaGEZONE Forums

KidFlow - [DEV] Multi-Pets [V55] - RaGEZONE Forums

KidFlow - [DEV] Multi-Pets [V55] - RaGEZONE Forums


You can try to fix the errors thanks!

Multi Pet Bugs/Errors:
- Equipping 3 pets and then going to different map [Save function mashed] - Fixed
- Pet Saving - Fixed
- SQL - Fully Fixed
- MapleMap - Fixed
- Mass D/c if i go into cash shop with 3 pets. - ????
- Pet Looting - Fixed
- Ring Effects caused my multi pets - Fixed.
 
Last edited:
You dont have to rewrite everything if you have ZeroFusion source leaked by someone.
Also v.55 is kinda outdated now so you probably might want to start on v61 projects
 
But one thing 'ZeroFusion' has many bugs which can be complicated to fix. Also 'SineMS' is not stable for long term use. If i got this multi pet working with a clean source it will be better.
 
I dont think "you" are able to do it, because It looks like you odnt know anything about java, and there are like 6 files you have to edit to make multi pets work not only MaplePet.java
 
Theres one thing though. 'ZeroFusion' and 'SineMS' has multi pets but here are the things:
'ZeroFusion' - Many Bugs which can be solved. If not solved properly it can be a pain.
'SineMS' - Unstable, It can crash any moment it like. Also some bugs like 'Female carnt buy NX'. [Correct me if im wrong and no offense Moogra.]
 
Wait a minute. Why are you talking about other people's source ? You are just gona take their multipet and not their whole source. And the bug you mention isn't really a bug. You could like just equip all the cash items you want and then select the 'Buy equipped items'.
 
@iPlayHard
But isnt it better taking Multi pets out and then importing it into a clean source? Its much better.
@xelkin
I mentioned that. I will have a go at it. I aint guranteed to success. Its always best to try isnt it? ;D I just need file names to begin with. I know its not only 'MaplePet.java'.
 
Let me help you abit, the following files are needed:
Code:
MapleClient.java
MapleCharacter.java
ChannelWorldInterfaceImpl.java
DebugCommands.java (I assume you have this since you are going to import it into a clean source)
GuildOperationHandler.java
PetCommandHandler.java
MaplePacketCreator.java 
SpawnPetHandler.java
MapleMap.java
MaplePet.java
I might be wrong but then i hope these might have help you with something. All the best.
 
@iPlayHard
Thanks you have helped =]. That will help. Hope nobody releases it for the time being. I need someone to see if the files are correct before proceeding.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back