• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[DEV] Risk Your Life server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
emm tyfix,..look:
trashman - [DEV] Risk Your Life server - RaGEZONE Forums

and he say me, connected to admintool db failed

lol whY? server is running? all its ok

Last edited:
MorbidA
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rachsuchtx3 said:
emm tyfix,..look:
trashman - [DEV] Risk Your Life server - RaGEZONE Forums

and he say me, connected to admintool db failed

lol whY? server is running? all its ok

The ip in the admintool table is the ip you connect from.

I havn't messed that much with admintool so it only works for me if my server is shut down, i donno about anyone got it to work while the server is running but shouldn't really matter, it works fine if the server is shut down (DB Agent still running tho)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I´dont understand my problem,...he say that he cant connect to me admin db ( RYLadmin).
i dont understand why.,......can you show me ,what you right down in you admintollsetup`?

what you meen with : char info stats and press the 3 button

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I haved this problem before when i change my ip. Sometime server need to be down and restart server again from the first step then it work fine. Try it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
nvm, the post being edited. Don't keep in mind. Nothing.... Have u successful create the server ? It a good game to play. I like the skill they're design.. graphics also nice too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when someone look for server,.send me an email itsall@gmx.de

;)lalalal fun,..."R§$§"y534L"

how can i creat my an admin account on my server?

Guys,....why im not amdin on my server,when i go in the game db and at me to adminlist,...argh,..help me,..!

LOL,..someone was on my server,but i dont get someone the date!and he dont reg him in may database,lol helpppp

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am using dynamic Ip. If I set my WAN ip to all the server ip, It work well for other people globally.

I have a No-Ip account. I have a problem with "SetupManage_usa"-> ManageSetup. When i put in my "host name" ( ryl.hopto.org ) and press "Add server", the ip will becomes "255.255.255.255". How to solve this problem ? because I don't want to set the server ip every time I connect to Internet. And I don't want to apply / upgrade my DSL line to static ip.

Please guide. Thank you.

MorbidA
Loyal Member
Reaction score
kinghew said:
I am using dynamic Ip. If I set my WAN ip to all the server ip, It work well for other people globally.

I have a No-Ip account. I have a problem with "SetupManage_usa"-> ManageSetup. When i put in my "host name" ( ryl.hopto.org ) and press "Add server", the ip will becomes "255.255.255.255". How to solve this problem ? because I don't want to set the server ip every time I connect to Internet. And I don't want to apply / upgrade my DSL line to static ip.

Please guide. Thank you.

Dosn't matter what ip you put in SetupManage_usa.. you can put a local ip in here makes no difference. It's only used for the admintool.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, tyfix, my admintollclient doesnt work,for creat items, is there an ather "way"for creat items?

MorbidA
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rachsuchtx3 said:
Hey, tyfix, my admintollclient doesnt work,for creat items, is there an ather "way"for creat items?

Not currently no.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have a weird problem. i can connect to my server with no problems (lan) but someone from internet cant. he gets the authorization error on login
seems to be because he gets the lan ip for auth server.

i changed all ips in DemonSetup.ini to my wanip
same wan also in manageserver inis and RylSetupServerRun.exe shows wanips
i have router and opened all ports 10000-10500

any idea what may be worng / i have missed?

Last edited:
MorbidA
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Tell him to try netstat command to see what ip it tries to connect to..

MorbidA
Loyal Member
Reaction score
muxum said:
did and it shows lan ip of auth server

thought it would.. If you changed all the ip's in your server config did you change the ip's in the scripts/server dir?

Back