Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Digimon Masters - DMOPS (Emulator + Guide v622)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update 05:

Mega pack release

Information:

This pack contains all valid emulators found on the internet from 2010 until today.
I have also included 2 different DigimonRPG sources + tools + clients + websites.

DMO contains:

- 2 Vanilla servers
- 4 newer valid servers
- Clients + guides
- Programs
- Leaked original content
- DMOPS Source code + working compiled source (Both require valid hash, this is the best one but limited due to the hash)
- Packet data

Password:
angemon

The main page is updated as well.

Invalid data was deleted.
I will add more DMO-related tools soon, collecting them all and sorting them, you will be able to make maps, etc...

Please read this thoroughly:

You need at least basic knowledge to set this up and to start working, if you do not know that no one can help you!
And please don't expect anyone to help in that case, it's impossible.

I will reply when I can and I will help when I can.
I will release my full source once it is at least 80% complete/playable and I will also make a "Run to play" solo mode server which will be compiled and ready to run, so don't rush me or others. This is no easy task, it takes a lot and gives a little sometimes, especially when you don't always have original files.
Anyway, to tell the truth, the game was made like that, it is messy and relies heavily on the game client to run some things via the server. (Yes you read that right, unfortunately :/)

I have provided you with some short guides, please also use my previous video guides, they can be useful. Example for Laragon setup.

You can join our and follow for updates or join us and help. (More will be discussed via DM and news channels)

One last thing, please share, help, and spread. I think that one company that is all about milking the money is enough.
Trust me, what you give, comes back multiplied. Let's try and finally make at least 1 fully working source.

Thanks to all previously credited authors and to all others whose posts are no longer visible.

The next time you hear from me on Ragezone, it will be with at least 80% completed source or valid news.

All the best,
Logging off,
Angemon

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update 05:

Mega pack release

Information:

This pack contains all valid emulators found on the internet from 2010 until today.
I have also included 2 different DigimonRPG sources + tools + clients + websites.

DMO contains:

- 2 Vanilla servers
- 4 newer valid servers
- Clients + guides
- Programs
- DMOPS Source code + working compiled source (Both require valid hash, this is the best one but limited due to the hash)
- Packet data

Password:
angemon

I will add more DMO-related tools soon, collecting them all and sorting them, you will be able to make maps, etc...

You need at least basic knowledge to set this up and to start working, if you do not know that no one can help you!

I will release my full source once it is at least 80% complete/playable and I will also make a "Run to play" solo mode server which will be compiled and ready to run, so don't rush me or others. This is no easy task, it takes a lot and gives a little sometimes, especially when you don't always have original files.
Anyway, to tell the truth, the game was made like that, it is messy and relies heavily on the game client to run some things via the server. (Yes you read that right, unfortunately :/)

I have provided you with some short guides, please also use my previous video guides, they can be useful. Example for Laragon setup.

You can join our and follow for updates or join us and help. (More will be discussed via DM and news channels)

One last thing, please share, help, and spread. I think that one company that is all about milking the money is enough.
Trust me, what you give, comes back multiplied. Let's try and finally make at least 1 fully working source.

Thanks to all previously credited authors and to all others whose posts are no longer visible.

The next time you hear from me on Ragezone, it will be with at least 80% completed source or valid news.

All the best,
Logging off,
Angemon
thanks for providing us your files my friend,

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update 05:

Mega pack release

Information:

DMO contains:

- 2 Vanilla servers
- 4 newer valid servers
- Clients + guides
- Programs
- Packet data

Password:
angemon

All the best,
Logging off,
Angemon
mirror if anyone need it :

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1692415573876 - Digimon Masters - DMOPS (Emulator + Guide v622) - RaGEZONE Forums

When I open the server and try to connect, this message pops up and it doesn't work. help.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Does anyone know how to fix the DMO error?​

Problems when logging in after opening the server and connecting.
screen in question

1692440469824 - Digimon Masters - DMOPS (Emulator + Guide v622) - RaGEZONE Forums
1692440477349 - Digimon Masters - DMOPS (Emulator + Guide v622) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
DOES ANYBODY HAVE A CLEAN, NO-RIGGGED, FULLY WORKING SINGLE DMO FILE WITH SIMPLE CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS??? JUST ONE. Whole Threads on GdMo for developers is a CHAOS. Its got like 100 pages. I want just 1 comment under 2 minute video.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Sir, do you plan to write a guide for Digimon RPG?
If the building guide is difficult, I would like to participate. on CBT
I browsed the Discord. And found.
2023-08-24 18 05 54 - Digimon Masters - DMOPS (Emulator + Guide v622) - RaGEZONE Forums

in the discord download channel
The mega file link is not a digimon master, but a digimon rpg right??
Could you please give me a link other than mega link??
For example, to places where there is no transfer quota limit, such as Google or Yandex.
2023-08-24 18 08 40 - Digimon Masters - DMOPS (Emulator + Guide v622) - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm not good at English, so I used Google Translate.
I apologize if there is any rudeness in the post.
Digimon RPG is my childhood memory from 20 years ago.
I'm Korean, but it's too hard to do an official server without capital.
I really want to try the free server.

add contents
I did a Google search and found how to get rid of the megafile transfer quota.
You don't have to worry about the megafile problem.

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1703654259126 - Digimon Masters - DMOPS (Emulator + Guide v622) - RaGEZONE Forums

The link is dead.Emulator & files

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I tried to try, but I encountered some problems in login. I think it may be the server interface. Could you please tell me how to modify the interface?

I use the translation software, there may be some grammatical errors, but I really need your help, thank you.

Back