Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dota2 Invites.

Reaction score
Got 2 invites sitting in my steam gifts that I want to give away. If anyone wants one leave a reply and I'll give it away to 2 people as long as you don't already own the game. I might also disagree to give it away to you if I feel you won't use it legit. (Blank accounts with no games etc.)

I have no idea how successful this will be since invites are very easy to get at the moment.

EMAIL ADDRESS' ARE BEST METHOD SON.

Last edited:
Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have 3 aswell if marshal runs out :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DOTA 2 is the same as HoN the diffidence being the menu GUI, play LoL atlest when you got one tower down the games no over, you the items are easy to read and sorted A HELL OF A LOT BETTER!

GOD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'll take one if any copies are still available.

Steam ID: free_day

Reaction score
DOTA 2 is the same as HoN the diffidence being the menu GUI, play LoL atlest when you got one tower down the games no over, you the items are easy to read and sorted A HELL OF A LOT BETTER!

LoL is a completely different game to DOTA. They based the game off it sure, but the mechanics are different & that's what makes the game. DOTA is also balanced, LoL is not. And items are easy to read? PLEASE, you're not going to see an item in DOTA which has stats
+ 3 passive abilities + 1 active ability.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If anyone has an invite left, it'd be wonderfull if you could send me. My steam id is "masiuspt" (it doesn't have games because.. well.. i'm the f2p kind. :<)

Back