Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dota2 Invites.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LoL is a completely different game to DOTA. They based the game off it sure, but the mechanics are different & that's what makes the game. DOTA is also balanced, LoL is not. And items are easy to read? PLEASE, you're not going to see an item in DOTA which has stats
+ 3 passive abilities + 1 active ability.
One of the LoL creator is actually one of the Dota 1 creators.. Like you say, LoL based on Dota (wth, same map, same neutral creeps location?), yet some of the players claim that it is the original.

Few things I am also annoyed about are the runes you have to buy (so it is not balanced ^), heroes you have to purchase with credits or you have to play like mad to get one and so on. (UI is also pretty much the same like dota, they also have similar 'boss' in the forest just that they add additional one)

DOTA 2 is the same as HoN the diffidence being the menu GUI, play LoL atlest when you got one tower down the games no over, you the items are easy to read and sorted A HELL OF A LOT BETTER!

play and understand the game first..

p.s.: thanks to all those giving away their keys to others.. love to have more players around :thumbup:

Reaction score
LoL is a completely different game to DOTA. They based the game off it sure, but the mechanics are different & that's what makes the game. DOTA is also balanced, LoL is not. And items are easy to read? PLEASE, you're not going to see an item in DOTA which has stats
+ 3 passive abilities + 1 active ability.
How is LoL not balanced?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LoL is not. And items are easy to read?

DOTA 2
[this small] + [this small items info]
in a game you need to see the items(WITH OUT RP) to make better item selections quickly, well done...

LoL
(this item) + (this items info)
​A Ducking A LOT EASIER!

Fell In Love Without You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
DOTA 2
[this small] + [this small items info]
in a game you need to see the items(WITH OUT RP) to make better item selections quickly, well done...

LoL
(this item) + (this items info)
​A Ducking A LOT EASIER!

lol, Dota is a mans game, LoL is casual gamers. Most people that play Dota already know what item to get for each heroes and what they do. they don't need to be reminded BY BIG butt TEXT WHAT THE ITEMS DO.

And besides it's not like the items text are unreadable! Dota 2 has the best HUD interface out of LoL and HoN HANDS DOWN.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys you could buy mine :) i have 7 here just offer for each :)

So there are people giving thier invites away for free, and you are selling yours? Good luck with that...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have one extra copy too, if someone needs feel free to add me on steam and ask for it.

Regards
RevoLand

Back