[Dragon] DragonFlyFF Server Source has been released!

Thnx Glaphan, like you said, people DO NOT CLAIM THIS YOUR OWN because you probably dont even know a bit of how its even made, Credit GlaphanKing!!!!!!!!!!!
Thnx Glaphan once again :)
 
Last edited:
Hey, I've fixed all of the compiling errors, yet still cannot start the server up because of no .exe file. If anyone knows how I can start the servers up, thank you ^_^
 
Hey, Ive been having some trouble and getting a lot of errors regarding the maple_db code on the game server.
The error looks like this
Code:
1>c:\documents and settings\foster\desktop\dragon\common\database\mysqlm.cpp(185) : error C2065: 'maple_db' : undeclared identifier
Thanks for any help that anyone can offer ^^
 
Well. The worst thing happened. My HD died on me and with it the work I had done on the server files. So it will be a while before I am able to get some stuff out. I have to download everything again so its a little set back.

No worries.

Theres ways to get the info off dead HDD's :P

Have had to do it with one of mine that recently died =/
 
no as in worm attacked my system causing my windows login file to go off the wall forcing my pc to be stuck in a reset loop. I have encountered this before and re-installing xp fresh is the only solution. Safe mode froze, command line is non existent. one of the pop ups ads when you load RZ the first time (or only for me when i load RZ) reported by firefox to be malicious. I closed the tab and then immediately it started installing some spyware virus program that once i interuppted the process cause the whole system to go nuts.

I didnt have time to do a back up that day.
 
If you didn't formatted your hd, you can plug it into another computer as slave, and copy the data to another hd.
 
stuck on logon I think it is Virut.AE (I think only) but if it is happen to be virut. (OMG)..... virut is capable infecting executable files..the only hope is Format your HD or use avast and run in boot scan..
 
when i try to build or compile The gameserver its show me this error
GlaphanKing - [Dragon] DragonFlyFF Server Source has been released! - RaGEZONE Forums


please take care
 
sorry for the double post but, glaphanking , can u upload the server.cpp that perfect with no any errors with the ip 127.0.0.1 ?
thanks . its might help alot of ppl .

anyway here's my error :
------ Build started: Project: GameServer, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
Compiling...
Server.cpp
c:\documents and settings\user\XXXX\dragonflyff_source\gameserver\server.cpp(87) : error C2448: 'Server::connectToWorldServer' : function-style initializer appears to be a function definition
Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\user\XXXX\DragonFlyFF_Source\GameServer\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
GameServer - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 1 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
and i think its mean to this line , u wroted in page 5 how to fix that .
so here what i did (i added some lines that under , maybe its might help you ) :
bool Server::connectToWorldServer("127.0.0.1", 23000){
struct sockaddr_in clientService;
clientService.sin_family = AF_INET;
clientService.sin_addr.s_addr = inet_addr( ipaddress );
clientService.sin_port = htons( port );

im waiting for help please , yanir .
 
Back