Joined
Dec 30, 2022
Messages
288
Reaction score
1,555
CLOSED MOVE TO THIS :

 
Last edited:
Thanks bro, this will be a great help for me, and since there is english translate, here to drop US english audio file for anyone who need it, as far as I know it is used on US & SEA server.
These might not work on latest version, I only test it on v133 where all audio expected to be working. and the complete one might replace original/new BGM.

Complete audio GDrive:


NPC only GDrive:


*can't provide virus total due to file size limitation, please remove if I violate any rules. (y)
 
Thanks bro, this will be a great help for me, and since there is english translate, here to drop US english audio file for anyone who need it, as far as I know it is used on US & SEA server.
These might not work on latest version, I only test it on v133 where all audio expected to be working. and the complete one might replace original/new BGM.

Complete audio GDrive:


NPC only GDrive:


*can't provide virus total due to file size limitation, please remove if I violate any rules. (y)
Thanks very much bro
amazing love it
 
A question, specifically from the backup of the website in the Laragon folder, which folder is the correct one to be able to mount the website?
 
I'm having a trouble on the xigncode. How to fix it? I'm using windows 11.
 
I have a question, hoping you can help me. It's about email rewards, meaning the messages that arrive with prizes, etc., within the game. The problem is: I'm searching all the folders, but I can't find them.
Where can I edit and/or modify the email rewards?
In which file is it?
 
I have a question, hoping you can help me. It's about email rewards, meaning the messages that arrive with prizes, etc., within the game. The problem is: I'm searching all the folders, but I can't find them.
Where can I edit and/or modify the email rewards?
In which file is it?
u need edit DNT maybe or find on database or query.
if u learn about query u will get it

Everything is running from server and xign code is already fix.

Now I get this error. What should I do?
View attachment 286677
look at the video already easy and simple bro
 
That's what I want to know. In what folder exactly? Is it in the SQL DB, or is it in some DNT, perhaps in mailtable.dnt or somewhere else? That's what I want to know, so I can focus and search for the item in that file. Thanks. I hope you can help me.
u need edit DNT maybe or find on database or query.
if u learn about query u will get it
 
u need edit DNT maybe or find on database or query.
if u learn about query u will get it


look at the video already easy and simple bro
I did watch the video for VMWare 574, everything is working except there's an error on the log in screen, cannot connect to server.

I checked the server it's all green. I checked on the Virtual Network Editor setting it set to "NAT 192.168.200.0", I checked the start.bat it's "DragonNest.exe /ip:192.168.200.128/ port:14300".

I don't know where I messed up. Can you help me?
 
Thanks bro, this will be a great help for me, and since there is english translate, here to drop US english audio file for anyone who need it, as far as I know it is used on US & SEA server.
These might not work on latest version, I only test it on v133 where all audio expected to be working. and the complete one might replace original/new BGM.

Complete audio GDrive:


NPC only GDrive:


*can't provide virus total due to file size limitation, please remove if I violate any rules. (y)
did you know how to run v133 on windows 10/11?
because mine crashes just before the login screen's loaded
 
did you know how to run v133 on windows 10/11?
because mine crashes just before the login screen's loaded
I run win 7 on VMWare then isolate the VM so it detects as normal machine, it bypasses v133 hackshield. I forgot what line to put on the vmx configuration but you can google it or ask AI.

just make sure your machine capable run both server and the client.
 
I can't find the penerjemah_pabrik.py file and my client doesn't have any xml files either, can someone help me out? I'm new to this
 
the xigncode3 used here, anyone have it for windows 11? and in regards to the Nat setting, it still unclear why he directly have the 192.168.200.0 in his setup when load the vmware while mine is something else. I did manually change it but the NAT and DCHP setting need to be change or not? the IP inside is not same.
 
this file and the other post with combine release of cap 50 and 574 have the same client? If not i want to download this one. since its says here its already translated. trying to translate myself took so long since connection line to the google translator and the size of the translated is too big. or does anyone want to share their translated uistring?
 
how long it should take to thanslate only the XML uistring?
 
Back