Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Nest Full Server + Database 70LVL + Tools + Client + mini Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when im trying to execute ServiceManagerExD there is no patchlist.xml appearing but when i put the patchlist.xml provided it just disappeared what's going on? i already followed the video but still all fail. :*:
rghwegwer - Dragon Nest Full Server + Database 70LVL + Tools + Client + mini Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

oh and i don't know where is 10. ADD: Greate PatchList.xml

PHP Code:
<document><ChannelList channel_name="channel1"><Local local_name="RUS_TB"><login addr="your ip" port="14300"/></Local></ChannelList></document>

and copy to <----This :(:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
when im trying to execute ServiceManagerExD there is no patchlist.xml appearing but when i put the patchlist.xml provided it just disappeared what's going on? i already followed the video but still all fail. :*:
View attachment 140528

PHP Code:
<document><ChannelList channel_name="channel1"><Local local_name="RUS_TB"><login addr="your ip" port="14300"/></Local></ChannelList></document>

you have to setup your own webserver.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
View attachment 140528

PHP Code:

sir, u need open iis set web

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
View attachment 140528

PHP Code:

Install xampp 1.7.1 then create new folder named ServiceManager on your directory install/xampp/httdoc/here then copy PatchList.xml there...run apache from xampp control panel...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
finnmertens. he downloaded xamp. and he place it in the xamp directory. you try to follow his video again

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone make video on how i can access 127.0.0.1/ServiceManager and about the patchlist.xml? Please? i really dont know how :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
did anyone know how to turn on the villageserver ??

my serverstruct like this

<ServerInfo SID="1003" Type="Village" AssignedLauncherID="1" ExcuteFileName="DNVillageServerRH64_ID.exe">
<VillageID ID="1" />

but it always down

thx

when i enter the cmd window

it just start and stop repeatly
adastmin - Dragon Nest Full Server + Database 70LVL + Tools + Client + mini Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
error when restoring DNMembership, dnworld.
give me please db
+ DB not starting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back