Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Nest Full Server + Database 70LVL + Tools + Client + mini Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Labolet

You mean by changing the version at the login.ini is the client version?

for example if client version is 103 i need change it to 103 one thing more , do you know how to find the Nation id in the client?

I had changed the clientversion in exe and login.exe but still same error about client version.

Reaction score
heres my log, can somebody check this for me. i did all the step all possible area that maybe i did something wrong. but i triple check it. i don't really know how this gonna solved no single green light was given.:*:

View attachment My log.rar

Look

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Of part 2 does not need to take everything) only. exe files to run.

First VillageRes server plows from GameRes there is no need to make a folder in the left of the server, and secondly do not need deploit old files with new ones - so no one will ever launch a client)
to identify the version you need to look at the displacement of LS and the client.

looking at the nation as a Client, you change to the one on the server, it is better to put DEV = 0-1 id, for all occasions, and then Patches login by offset.

Let's start with the fact that the value of 1.1205.0 and 1.1343.0 same in bytes, to everything. exe are not packed extravaganza by poop , so to speak, so 1.1205.0 quietly sought notebook , notepad , etc. using notepad and knowledge that by byte data values ​​are equal, it is already possible with help of an automatic search for the right replacement value to use notepad

search 1.1205.0

replaced by 1.1343.0

and so each. exe on the server
secondly, the right customer smoret Nation
Nation put the server from the client , let's say that you had in the first post has 51
remove the default one and put 51.

Do not forget about resversion. this is how to build a mosaic, each piece - is very important. and the need to GPK (hshield) bypass on the version check.

run, but it is only partially bypass missmatch, the client worked correctly with the server, it must be adjusted to match the DB, while they themselves are exe conduit between the client and the server when you add content to the game will have to patch the server, which I started just above and earlier - where the problems begin, and we must be able debug

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
heres my log, can somebody check this for me. i did all the step all possible area that maybe i did something wrong. but i triple check it. i don't really know how this gonna solved no single green light was given.:*:

View attachment 140532

Look

NetLauncher Version MisMatch ServiceManager[1.1192.0]

u use wrong ServiceManagerExD.exe
use ServiceManagerExD.exe in part2

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Of part 2 does not need to take everything) only. exe files to run.

First VillageRes server plows from GameRes there is no need to make a folder in the left of the server, and secondly do not need deploit old files with new ones - so no one will ever launch a client)
to identify the version you need to look at the displacement of LS and the client.

looking at the nation as a Client, you change to the one on the server, it is better to put DEV = 0-1 id, for all occasions, and then Patches login by offset.

Let's start with the fact that the value of 1.1205.0 and 1.1343.0 same in bytes, to everything. exe are not packed extravaganza by poop , so to speak, so 1.1205.0 quietly sought notebook , notepad , etc. using notepad and knowledge that by byte data values ​​are equal, it is already possible with help of an automatic search for the right replacement value to use notepad

search 1.1205.0

replaced by 1.1343.0

and so each. exe on the server
secondly, the right customer smoret Nation
Nation put the server from the client , let's say that you had in the first post has 51
remove the default one and put 51.

Do not forget about resversion. this is how to build a mosaic, each piece - is very important. and the need to GPK (hshield) bypass on the version check.

run, but it is only partially bypass missmatch, the client worked correctly with the server, it must be adjusted to match the DB, while they themselves are exe conduit between the client and the server when you add content to the game will have to patch the server, which I started just above and earlier - where the problems begin, and we must be able debug

sir, where put DEV = 1??

Reaction score
Disable Game Protect Kit patch
This patch disables GPK (anticheat rootkit) for Dragon Nest.
It works by replacing the Game Protect Kit DLL.

Thought I'd share it in case anyone is interested.

Advantages over game executable patch:
Game .exe does not need to be repatched after updates.

(GPK can be disabled easily by patching the game executable, but I thought this is a nicer way and a longer term solution. Seems this DLL doesn't get updated so often.)

Usage:

Make a backup of your GPKitClt.dll just in case.
Replace the current GPKitClt.dll with my patched version.
Enjoy the game without GPK.

Note: You would probably also want to remove the GPK driver. This patch only prevents it from being used.

Source "GPKitClt.cpp":

PHP:
#include "stdafx.h"

// Compile with /Zl
EXTERN_C BOOL WINAPI _DllMainCRTStartup(HINSTANCE hInstDll, DWORD fdwReason, LPVOID lpvReserved){
	return TRUE;
}

/*
dumpbin /exports "c:\Games\Dragon Nest\GPKitClt.dll"

File Type: DLL

Section contains the following exports for GPKitClt.dll

00000000 characteristics
    4B0E44B2 time date stamp Thu Nov 26 10:04:50 2009
        0.00 version
           1 ordinal base
           2 number of functions
           0 number of names

ordinal hint RVA      name

1      000010F0 [NONAME]
          2      00001020 [NONAME]

Summary

5000 .data
        4000 .data0
        C000 .data1
       A7000 .data2
       13000 .rdata
        1000 .reloc
       90000 .rsrc
       4A000 .text
*/

__declspec(dllexport) void API_init();
__declspec(dllexport) void API_unused();

void func3arg();
void func1arg();

typedef struct{
	void* link;
	void* func3a;
	void* unknown;
	void* func3b;
	void* func1;
} data;

data d;
data *dp;

__declspec(naked dllexport) void API_init()
{
	__asm{
		pop eax
		add esp, 8
		push eax
	}

dp = &d;
	d.link = &(d.func3a);
	d.func3a = func3arg;
	d.func3b = func3arg;
	d.func1 = func1arg;

//MessageBoxA(NULL, "API init", "GKP Patch", MB_OK);

__asm{
		mov eax, dp
		retn
	}
}

__declspec(naked dllexport) void API_unused()
{
	__asm{
		pop eax
		//add esp, 12
		push eax
	}

//MessageBoxA(NULL, "GPK patch: An unknown/unused GPK API function was called. This will probably cause an error.", "GKP Patch", MB_OK);

__asm{
		mov eax, 1
		retn
	}
}

__declspec(naked) void func3arg()
{
	__asm{
		pop eax
		add esp, 12
		push eax
		mov eax, 1
		retn
	}
}

__declspec(naked) void func1arg()
{
	__asm{
		pop eax
		add esp, 4
		push eax
		mov eax, 1
		retn
	}
}
View attachment GPKitClt.zip

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Capture.PNG - Dragon Nest Full Server + Database 70LVL + Tools + Client + mini Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

where come from that 1.1205.0 ? i already change all

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
indeed there is no any problem about hackshild for now.

We need for now to bypass the wrong client version error.

Can you please upload exe server files+ ini files and matched client?

I think many of people here will be appreciate your help.

Reaction score
Dragon Nest Patcher

Dragon Nest Patcher 0.3 (SEA): Disable GPK, Multiclient, Unblock Global Hotkeys, etc

Version 0.3 of my Dragon Nest Patcher for Dragon Nest SEA (not tested with other versions).
Works for the current (v.89), older (from v.64), and future (?) versions of the game.

cVOgoME - Dragon Nest Full Server + Database 70LVL + Tools + Client + mini Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

3sNwicI - Dragon Nest Full Server + Database 70LVL + Tools + Client + mini Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

Features

Code:
Disable Game Protect Kit/rootkit: Needed for multiclient and allows you to use other tools on the game. (recommended)
    Multiclient: Allows you to run multiple instances of the game. Patches both "dragonnest.exe" and "dnlauncher.exe". (recommended)
    Unblocks Global Hotkeys: Allows you to use hotkeys set in other applications while playing the game
    Disable zoom out limit: You can zoom out endlessly.
    Disable UAC admin request: Doesn't require admin rights to run the game (no UAC prompt). You may still need admin rights to update (if no write access).
    Patcher will detect and tell you if and what things are already patched (see the log).
    Patcher checks if any new version is available, if there is it displays a message about it.

Basic instructions

Code:
1. Extract the "DragonNestPatcher.exe" in to your Dragon Nest install folder
2. Run the "DragonNestPatcher.exe" (you may need to run it as admin if it doesn't have write access to the files)
3. Click "Patch"
4. Run "dnlauncher.exe" to start the game (the default way to start the game)
You need to have .NET framework 4.0 or newer installed to run it.

You don't have to create any shortcuts to start the game. But those will also work if you prefer to use them instead of the launcher.

Backup copies of all changed files are created automatically (unless you tell it not to).

Patcher will detect and tell you if and what things are already patched (see the log).

View attachment dragonnestpatcher-0.3.zip

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back