Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Drinking

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've never had high amounts of alcohol. Well, I have, but just a few small sips to try some tastes out.

I'm 15 years old, and weigh around 150 pounds. How much alcohol would I have to have to get drunk? I'd like to just try it out on New Years with some friends, and I don't want it to be too bad, I just want borderline of being sober.

Also, what could I mix with it to make a better taste? Anyone know any good combinations?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It all depends on the person tbh. You'll know when you're tipsy tbh so know need to worry about it. A combination I like is called a 'Cheeky Vimto', Mix a 25ml shot of port (or 50ml) with a bottle of WKD Blue, it tastes really nice imo.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Id say around 6 beers will get you drunk enough at that age and body mass. (depends which kind tho)and it does also depend on the person too.

Uhmm mixing hard alcohol with juices like orange, cranberry, is a good idea. Rum mix with coke well and other soft drinks.

BTW dont mix beer with hard alcohol. I mean dont go drinking beer then hard alcohol and then beer again, or you be spending the rest of the night getting to know the toilet better. At least dont do it at this stage, where you never did any heavy drinking.

- Captain Scrat

Last edited:
offonline
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't get to drunk -_- the day after is terrible.
Its diffrent from each perason, when you've drink pretty much you'll feel a bit dizzy, when you'd feel dizzy take a break with the drinking for a hour and then start over!! :laugh: :) it's an great feeling!
don't fix any strong drink with redbull, could be dangerous.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is the very reason why alcohol have a age limit, you kids just don't understand that. The border depends on person to person. You know when you reach it, and when you reach your limit.

Reaction score
The first time I ever got drunk, I just went to a party and drank. You can feel tipsy, and thats when you should stop unless you want to experience the shittest day ever, but you just can't. xD
I don't know, just drink and get drunk really. It's all a learning experience.

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've never had high amounts of alcohol. Well, I have, but just a few small sips to try some tastes out.

That dosent make any sense. You say you've never had high amounts of alcohol then you say you have had high amounts and you've drank small sips to try out diffrent tastes. Small sips aren't high amounts of alcohol.

I'm 15 years old, and weigh around 150 pounds. How much alcohol would I have to have to get drunk? I'd like to just try it out on New Years with some friends, and I don't want it to be too bad, I just want borderline of being sober.

Also, what could I mix with it to make a better taste? Anyone know any good combinations?

To me it sounds like you're looking for is a buzz. Try 3 beers. That should keep you close to being sober while still giving you that little tipsy feeling.

Smoke & Fly
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just keep going till u feel your losing balance a bit, that means your intoxicated, keep going from that point on and u'll get drunk.

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That dosent make any sense. You say you've never had high amounts of alcohol then you say you have had high amounts and you've drank small sips to try out diffrent tastes. Small sips aren't high amounts of alcohol.

To me it sounds like you're looking for is a buzz. Try 3 beers. That should keep you close to being sober while still giving you that little tipsy feeling.

Sorry, I just meant to say I've never had a drink with super high percentage in full. I've had a small sip of it, but not ever more. If that makes any sense. :eek:tt1:

I know it doesn't count if you just have a small sip, I'm just saying.

Reaction score
I have little sips of "high-percentages" all the time.
Sure they're nice, but really they're nothing unless you consume a lot.
If all your looking for is getting drunk, then go for it. Anything will do, your experience is only what you make it, and you'll learn a lot. You can get drunk a second time and try different "concoctions."

Reaction score
I have little sips of "high-percentages" all the time.
Sure they're nice, but really they're nothing unless you consume a lot.
If all your looking for is getting drunk, then go for it. Anything will do, your experience is only what you make it, and you'll learn a lot. You can get drunk a second time and try different "concoctions."

You don't need to consume a lot of say a 40% vodka. A few shots will get you buzzed.

HAARP
Reaction score
drink as much as you can, worst thing that can happen is that you end up at the hopstial

om nom nom.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I went to a friends place on Christmas Eve.
I only had about 3 hours sleep the night before so I had two redbulls before I got there.

We had Vodka, beer and some other random drinks.
I had about 5 shots, mixed some vodka and orange juice, had a few of those, then had about 2 beers.

I honestly dont remember much from that night.

Im 16 and weight about 150 pounds as well.

OnTopic: Lose the beers and maybe a few shots. Then you should be just feeling slightly tipsy, but it really depends on the person.

Reaction score
Tbh first timers should go all out.. I did.. I yacked my hole up and passed out and felt like absolute poop the next day.. but hell it was worth it.. and now till this day I can just keep drinking and I get no hangovers.

yes I guess I am a alcoholic.

offonline
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Tbh first timers should go all out.. I did.. I yacked my hole up and passed out and felt like absolute poop the next day.. but hell it was worth it.. and now till this day I can just keep drinking and I get no hangovers.

well remember not to drink and DRIVE KURT!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Haha same here, I think a lot of people do that their first time. I know I did and tbh it was well worth the night in general!

i didnt do this.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
no one can reccomend how many it will take you as it will vary from person to person, if you drink like pints of lager etc it will take like 2-3 pints to get Tipsy if its your first big drink i think..

Vodka a few shots ^^

But hey it will be a good time and well, just when you feel a bit wierd just stop ;P

Smoke & Fly
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol at the discussion, just take 3 beers and wait.

Back