• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Drop of mobs

Reaction score
Anyone here can help me how to fix drop of mobs using revenge network client?

I already did configuring it on glogicserver.. Still got no luck on dropping items

tia

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@nieen12 well yeah your right guides are out , but the moment i joined at ragezone 2012 ive notice something, newbies are lazy at analyzing and finding the truth on how somethings work, i excelled fast about knowing the files of ran on how to make it.

@ace17 yes thats true its a mess unlike before where the old members are active and tried helping the newbies , most of the threads at help section has already a guide on how to fix it , and some posting a problem then saying later fixed then they want to closed the thread then when you post how did you do it, they reason T.A.E. .

Upvote 0
Reaction score
yeah because that's the way we learn it wayback 2009.. easy problem can be solve by reading guides on tutorial section.. i just post thread here in help section if i have something that i can't understand .. nevermind i'll just update the mod to close this thread.. this will just start a flame

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
to find out why mobs doesn't drop items
1. make sure the mob has the correct .genitem file
2. make sure that .genitem file has the correct gentype id
3. also check for gentype id in itemeditor
4. if problem still persists try to look at item flags in itemeditor, the flag EVENT(ITEM) prevent the item from being drop.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
@nineen12 all i want to say before closing the thread make sure you properly post the solution regarding the problem..why?
because if we do not do something they always make a new thread with the same problem..
if we post the solution of the problem if they use search they can definitely find the solution for their problem instead of making new thread in help section by doing that thing we minimized ran section useless thread..

if moderator see my post..i think its time to add new rules and regulation regarding help section by marking thread "SOLVED" make sure the solution was edited to 1st page..

i known all Ragezoners agree with this..

Upvote 0
Back