Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Drop of mobs

Reaction score
Anyone here can help me how to fix drop of mobs using revenge network client?

I already did configuring it on glogicserver.. Still got no luck on dropping items

tia

zZzZzZz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
im also encountering that error i can't find an solution maybe the glogicserver shared has different encryption

Upvote 0
Reaction score
make sure if you use item of other client use also the glogicserver then encrypt it to your own..
like i said on the past if you use raceran EP8 item make sure you use glogicserver of raceran EP8

GENITEM is the answer for this problem ..

Upvote 0
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
make sure if you use item of other client use also the glogicserver then encrypt it to your own..
like i said on the past if you use raceran EP8 item make sure you use glogicserver of raceran EP8

GENITEM is the answer for this problem ..

Even if you copy the GENITEM inside the glogicserver files still no luck of dropping items from mobs.

Upvote 0
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Why don't you try to help the other got the same problem instead of saying "CLOSE THIS THREAD" ?

"Selfish" Again? <<< Nag mamadali lang hahaha

Tao nga naman. patawa.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
i tried the T.A.E so you go tried the T.A.E too.. i am not being selfish .. i explore it thats why i fixed it.. then why don't you try it too? i am not being selfish, i just want to people here in rz not to lean on ... -___-

@all - explore glogic and glogicserver.rcc to solve it

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
*genitem must correspond to what gen num of the items is , *if glogicserver has different encryption the u will get period.ini problem

*if genitem is correctly config to the item , and still doesnt drop items try to edit mobs.

simple as that . btw , yeah rather than saying explanation just say on how to fix it directly
for others its called being ''selfish'' no offense buts its a fact.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
you know what? the fact here is the guides are out there on the tutorial section.. all you need to do is to search,read,analyze and apply it practical.. -____- THATS THE FACT..and ITS TRUE you can call me selfish but i do that thing before posting here.. =.=

Upvote 0
Reaction score
the fact is help section is being mess..why?
they said the thread is closed and solved without any solution at all..

its better to post solution if the thread is solved..

then if people ask with the same problem the people here said try to search or to use T.A.E but the same time the problem has been solved but didn't post the solution even the problem was solved

Upvote 0
Back