Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Drugs

Have u eva done drugs?

• Yes (specify, weed doesn't count)

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • No, Never will

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • No but wouldn't mind trying once

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No but wouldn't mind trying once

i probably will at some point some time....
why? i dont know... i wouldnt use anything "heavy" ever though.. i'm talking about soft drugs kinda...

Reaction score
NeoSparky said:
No but wouldn't mind trying once

i probably will at some point some time....
why? i dont know... i wouldnt use anything "heavy" ever though.. i'm talking about soft drugs kinda...
I'm kinda the same. I mite try an E or ONE line of a certain substance I can easily get hold of ;)

Reaction score
DonTonberry said:
Lol Yah.

DONT DRINK WATER WHILE YOUR PISSED EITHER!!

It Will Make You Piss For England/Belgium/USA/Holland/Ireland/Scotland/Wales/Romania
u die if u dont drink dumbass..

as alcohol drains you.. water keeps u cool and stops hangovers .. reason u get hangover is due to dehidration caused from the alcohol rasing your temperature which makes u thirsty so no water = dead or hangover..

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I Know That Alcohol Dehydrates You.

But Drink After You Have Stopped Drinking Is All I'm Saying Becoz You Flush Most Of The Water Out Of Your Body Thru Pee And More Urea Is Created For The Lack Of Water, Thus Dehydration.

Reaction score
DonTonberry said:
Yeah I Know That Alcohol Dehydrates You.

But Drink After You Have Stopped Drinking Is All I'm Saying Becoz You Flush Most Of The Water Out Of Your Body Thru Pee And More Urea Is Created For The Lack Of Water, Thus Dehydration.
correct

Back