Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dual potion

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know how to make dual pot work. in the client shows 30 days left but when use the od ex: atk n then acur pot. in the client only show 1 effect of od. the new used pot replace the existing pot. plz gimme the clue to fix tht. thx

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know how to make dual pot work. in the client shows 30 days left but when use the od ex: atk n then acur pot. in the client only show 1 effect of od. the new used pot replace the existing pot. plz gimme the clue to fix tht. thx

if you run 2232 server need to fix the bug time first by use dll fix time bug in module zone yoruza for 2232 .

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you run 2232 server need to fix the bug time first by use dll fix time bug in module zone yoruza for 2232 .

Zone already hook with yoruza n already use youroza .bin to.

after use pot buff n i log ut then enter the game again, the is no notice bout remaining duration (days) of pot dual

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Zone already hook with yoruza n already use youroza .bin to.

after use pot buff n i log ut then enter the game again, the is no notice bout remaining duration (days) of pot dual

is the zone already hex ed too , if was already hook + hexed . then maybe the database not yet fixed .
as I remember its need to run query to fix the time database after hook the dll and hex the zone .

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is the zone already hex ed too , if was already hook + hexed . then maybe the database not yet fixed .
as I remember its need to run query to fix the time database after hook the dll and hex the zone .

did u mean not login for 30 days query? if yes then i hv been use 2.1.6 query with little modification.

hexed? can u gimme some clue bout this. never touched it b4

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
for the query i didnt have anymore , its accidently deleted when i reinstal the OS before .
but I already execute the query in my rf world db clean .

for rf world db link

for dll fix time link

note :
1.you need to replace the dbo.tbl_general with your own . coz mine its has extra skill mount and its has enable skill master .
2.you dont need to hook the dll fix time to the zoneserver , i already linked with the other .dll ( you just need to copy the 2 dll and paste at your zoneserver rf_bin folder )
3.use clean zone / yoroza zone its up to you , but need hex the zone first

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for the query i didnt have anymore , its accidently deleted when i reinstal the OS before .
but I already execute the query in my rf world db clean .

for rf world db link

for dll fix time link

note :
1.you need to replace the dbo.tbl_general with your own . coz mine its has extra skill mount and its has enable skill master .
2.you dont need to hook the dll fix time to the zoneserver , i already linked with the other .dll ( you just need to copy the 2 dll and paste at your zoneserver rf_bin folder )
3.use clean zone / yoroza zone its up to you , but need hex the zone first

1. dual pot finally work by using ur dll thx. but i got new problem. if i log out from game, the game automatically disconnect. it never done b4.

2. Can u gimme some clue what to be hexed in zone?

3. any clue what need to hexed in zone server since the annoying 30 days not login CPT decrease keep showing

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. dual pot finally work by using ur dll thx. but i got new problem. if i log out from game, the game automatically disconnect. it never done b4.

2. Can u gimme some clue what to be hexed in zone?

3. any clue what need to hexed in zone server since the annoying 30 days not login CPT decrease keep showing

wait a sec , I gona run the files GU project that i make update almost same as my AOP 4.15 project .
coz its weird , i didnt get any error before .

updated post : after I run my GU server file , there are no error cpt decrease and can use dual potion .
I use the .dll that I send to you , for database also use that rf world database and for the zoneserver I just use my zoneserver that dont have module installed . i didnt get error when logout get game disconnected . maybe there are has some wrong configuration at .ini or because there are something wrong with the zoneserver .

here the guide hex zone

%d.log to %u.log
%d_U.log to %u_U.log
%d_A.log to %u_A.log

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
good day sir,

I try to search yorusz in ragezone but always get search fail (
connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)).
would you share us for how to use module zone yoruza?
is it an extension folder for zoneserver or it's another zoneserver
thank in advance

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wait a sec , I gona run the files GU project that i make update almost same as my AOP 4.15 project .
coz its weird , i didnt get any error before .

updated post : after I run my GU server file , there are no error cpt decrease and can use dual potion .
I use the .dll that I send to you , for database also use that rf world database and for the zoneserver I just use my zoneserver that dont have module installed . i didnt get error when logout get game disconnected . maybe there are has some wrong configuration at .ini or because there are something wrong with the zoneserver .

here the guide hex zone

%d.log to %u.log
%d_U.log to %u_U.log
%d_A.log to %u_A.log

my bad, time zone fixed. i use wrong query for time fixed cause my server always updated time based on last time login n kick me out every time i do log out. thx for helping

good day sir,

I try to search yorusz in ragezone but always get search fail (
connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)).
would you share us for how to use module zone yoruza?
is it an extension folder for zoneserver or it's another zoneserver
thank in advance

1. Search on google "RF ragezone release index" then find out yoruza release.
2. there is information bout the feature too.
3. need to hook dll files with ciffexplorer n hexed zone (if necessary)
4. there is guide hook dll in help/guide section on this forum too.
5. For fixing dual pot n server time u can use the file posted on this tread (dll n sql database). Just follow IvonaDP guide.
6. u can ask IvonaDP how to hex zone since i never ever do it before

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back