Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom Duck Fountain [SWF][SQL]

Reaction score
Hey there'

It's been awhile since I released a custom so to let you know I'm still here (yeah, you won't get rid of me yet) and because I've won 2 Rz awards last month and became Moderator, I decided to "go back to my roots" and release a new custom.

Screen:
HabMoon - Duck Fountain [SWF][SQL] - RaGEZONE Forums

Made from scratch, 3x3 tiles, double click for

Furnidata/SQL:
Furnidata:
Code:
["s","31870","eendfontein","ArniiHabMoon","0","1","1","","Duck Fountain","Waddle waddle","","-1","-1","","1"]
Productdata:
Code:
["eendfontein","Duck Fountain","Waddle waddle"]
BcStorm:
Items base:
Code:
INSERT INTO items_base (`item_id`, `sprite_id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `height`, `allow_stack`, `allow_walk`, `allow_sit`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `allow_group_item`, `interaction_type`, `cycle_count`, `vending_ids`) VALUES
(31870, 31870, 'eendfontein', 'eendfontein', 's', 3, 3, 0.625, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 0, 'default', 2, '0');
Catalogue items:
Code:
INSERT INTO catalog_items_copy (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `amount`, `cost_crystal`, `cost_oude_belcredits`, `song_id`, `limited_stack`, `limited_sells`, `offer_active`) VALUES
(31870, PageID, '31870', 'eendfontein', 500, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, '1');
Phoenix:
Furniture:
Code:
INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`, `is_arrow`, `height_adjustable`, `effectM`, `effectF`) VALUES
(31870, 'ArniiHabMoon', 'eendfontein', 's', 3, 3, 0.625, '0', '0', '0', 31870, '0', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'default', 2, '0', '0', '0', 0, 0);
Catalogue items
Code:
INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `cost_snow`, `amount`, `vip`, `achievement`) VALUES
(31870, PageID, '31870', 'eendfontein', 500, 0, 0, 1, '0', 0);

Cya'
HabMoon:blush:
Credits ofcourse to my good friend
HabMoon - Duck Fountain [SWF][SQL] - RaGEZONE Forums

Leave a comment, Like & +rep.

Reaction score
Very great release, glad to see this was made into a custom, I will be sure to add this to my hotel, it's very nice and neat. Just looks outstanding, cheers for the release!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Aww, great work my Dutch B*tch ;3. I love it ! I hope you and Arnii make more :)

Best regards from your german **** :)

Zephyr Studios
Reaction score
Awesome one Laurens, I hope to see more customs from you! =3

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Very sexy, I remember when this was made originally a few years back by arni. Is the swf animated?

Reaction score
Very sexy, I remember when this was made originally a few years back by arni. Is the swf animated?
Yeah, Arnii released it here but not coded, so I made zoom-out version and swf'd it.
&Yes, when you place it in room it's just the duck fountain, when double click the water will appear animated.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Absolutely love this! :) 10/10 to you and Arnii :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice statue.

Must have been hard to make
I say 9/10 for the great effort and hard work.
I'll be adding this ot my hotel.
Toxic998

Back