Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DuvyGuard Firewall AntiDDoS - Regional Blocks & Manuals - Discord Webhook

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
  • I've been working a lot on this application to make it as complete and polished as possible.

• Some of the features:

• ✅ **Advanced Anti-DDoS:** Allows you to block DDoS attacks of all types, you can adjust the configuration values to make it as strict as you want.

• ✅ **Black and White Lists:** A BlackList and WhiteList system has been added, with this you can block IP manually or alternatively allow an IP that bypasses any restriction.

• ✅ **Geographic Blocking:** This is probably what took the most work and a very useful feature. It is allowed to add specific countries to the "White List", if the list is empty, traffic from any country will be allowed.

• ✅ **Discord Integration:** You can configure a Discord Webhook URL to receive notifications to the server of your choice when you receive attacks.

• ✅ **AntiProxy:** A module in charge of automatically blocking from the beginning all public proxies from " ", a community list of malicious IPs.

• ✅ **Windows Firewall Integration:** Enables integration with Windows Firewall causing blocked IPs to be permanently blocked through it.

• ✅ **Free:** Totally free! No premium or limits, you can use it for personal or commercial purposes.

• Download:
  • Credits Duvy
  • Any questions or suggestions can be left here in the comments.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
  • I've been working a lot on this application to make it as complete and polished as possible.

• Some of the features:

• ✅ **Advanced Anti-DDoS:** Allows you to block DDoS attacks of all types, you can adjust the configuration values to make it as strict as you want.

• ✅ **Black and White Lists:** A BlackList and WhiteList system has been added, with this you can block IP manually or alternatively allow an IP that bypasses any restriction.

• ✅ **Geographic Blocking:** This is probably what took the most work and a very useful feature. It is allowed to add specific countries to the "White List", if the list is empty, traffic from any country will be allowed.

• ✅ **Discord Integration:** You can configure a Discord Webhook URL to receive notifications to the server of your choice when you receive attacks.

• ✅ **AntiProxy:** A module in charge of automatically blocking from the beginning all public proxies from " ", a community list of malicious IPs.

• ✅ **Windows Firewall Integration:** Enables integration with Windows Firewall causing blocked IPs to be permanently blocked through it.

• ✅ **Free:** Totally free! No premium or limits, you can use it for personal or commercial purposes.

• Download:
  • Credits Duvy
  • Any questions or suggestions can be left here in the comments.
Hello,

Thank you for sharing this application, I am currently encountering one issue where its showing that 127.0.0.1 is not in the database? I tried to check the directory of this application and found database.mmdb may i know how can i fix this?

Thanks

Regards,
Jerzkie

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Thank you for sharing this application, I am currently encountering one issue where its showing that 127.0.0.1 is not in the database? I tried to check the directory of this application and found database.mmdb may i know how can i fix this?

Thanks

Regards,
Jerzkie
I wrote you privately where you can post the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back