• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

DuvyGuard Firewall AntiDDoS - Regional Blocks & Manuals - Discord Webhook

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
  • I've been working a lot on this application to make it as complete and polished as possible.

• Some of the features:

• ✅ **Advanced Anti-DDoS:** Allows you to block DDoS attacks of all types, you can adjust the configuration values to make it as strict as you want.

• ✅ **Black and White Lists:** A BlackList and WhiteList system has been added, with this you can block IP manually or alternatively allow an IP that bypasses any restriction.

• ✅ **Geographic Blocking:** This is probably what took the most work and a very useful feature. It is allowed to add specific countries to the "White List", if the list is empty, traffic from any country will be allowed.

• ✅ **Discord Integration:** You can configure a Discord Webhook URL to receive notifications to the server of your choice when you receive attacks.

• ✅ **AntiProxy:** A module in charge of automatically blocking from the beginning all public proxies from " ", a community list of malicious IPs.

• ✅ **Windows Firewall Integration:** Enables integration with Windows Firewall causing blocked IPs to be permanently blocked through it.

• ✅ **Free:** Totally free! No premium or limits, you can use it for personal or commercial purposes.

• Download:
  • Credits Duvy
  • Any questions or suggestions can be left here in the comments.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
  • I've been working a lot on this application to make it as complete and polished as possible.

• Some of the features:

• ✅ **Advanced Anti-DDoS:** Allows you to block DDoS attacks of all types, you can adjust the configuration values to make it as strict as you want.

• ✅ **Black and White Lists:** A BlackList and WhiteList system has been added, with this you can block IP manually or alternatively allow an IP that bypasses any restriction.

• ✅ **Geographic Blocking:** This is probably what took the most work and a very useful feature. It is allowed to add specific countries to the "White List", if the list is empty, traffic from any country will be allowed.

• ✅ **Discord Integration:** You can configure a Discord Webhook URL to receive notifications to the server of your choice when you receive attacks.

• ✅ **AntiProxy:** A module in charge of automatically blocking from the beginning all public proxies from " ", a community list of malicious IPs.

• ✅ **Windows Firewall Integration:** Enables integration with Windows Firewall causing blocked IPs to be permanently blocked through it.

• ✅ **Free:** Totally free! No premium or limits, you can use it for personal or commercial purposes.

• Download:
  • Credits Duvy
  • Any questions or suggestions can be left here in the comments.
Hello,

Thank you for sharing this application, I am currently encountering one issue where its showing that 127.0.0.1 is not in the database? I tried to check the directory of this application and found database.mmdb may i know how can i fix this?

Thanks

Regards,
Jerzkie

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Thank you for sharing this application, I am currently encountering one issue where its showing that 127.0.0.1 is not in the database? I tried to check the directory of this application and found database.mmdb may i know how can i fix this?

Thanks

Regards,
Jerzkie
I wrote you privately where you can post the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back