Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Easter Eggs

Account terminated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Easter is coming closer and closer so id like to wish u all the best RAGEZONE PEOPLE!
tasty eggs, rich bunny and wet monday :winky:

greetings from Poland!
Greg

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i usually dont get many easter eggs. only about 2.

some other people i know get like 6 or 7 :(

All is well...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Heh I don't do anything for easter... except well nothing really lol
I think I get some candy and that's about it ^_^

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I feel bad about Easter, parents are doing all this to celebrate to Christian crap, when I don't believe in it ;p

Easter egg hunt, I remember doing that when I was little :p

Reaction score
never get eggs, easter is possibly the gayest "celebration" ever invented.

wats with the eggs? wats with the rabbit? do any of them have even the slightest relevance to the actual reason behind easter?

its just a stupid excuse they have come up with to eat chocolate. $10 for a hollow chocolate egg the size of my head? i'll buy 2 bags of funsize mars bars (thats 40 mini mars bars) instead for the same price, and not to mention mars bars aiint hollow.

the only upside i can think of is that after easter the prices for easter eggs drops by like 50%

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
never get eggs, easter is possibly the gayest "celebration" ever invented.

wats with the eggs? wats with the rabbit? do any of them have even the slightest relevance to the actual reason behind easter?

its just a stupid excuse they have come up with to eat chocolate. $10 for a hollow chocolate egg the size of my head? i'll buy 2 bags of funsize mars bars (thats 40 mini mars bars) instead for the same price, and not to mention mars bars aiint hollow.

the only upside i can think of is that after easter the prices for easter eggs drops by like 50%

Carefull now, or the Heir of rabbits may go after you. (reffering to the latest southpark ep).

Reaction score
Easter is the celebration of the resurrection of Jesus, it means nothing about candy. Saying that offends a lot of people (including me).

Yea, i should have put a disclaimer to that post, it will offend you if you worship chocolate eggs and giant rabbits.

I said "celebration" because i was referring to (surprisingly) the way it was celebrated. It had nothing to do with the meaning or "importance" of Easter.

I probably should have put "it HAS the gayest celebration" instead of "is" because that may throw a few people off, but i know what i meant, and now so do you.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Only reason I like Easter, Cheap candies everywhere. Easter Candies. I don't see a point in coloring eggs and hoping Easter Bunny will hide it. Learned that the Easter Bunny didn't exist the hard way just like Santa and etc.

Reaction score
Yea, i should have put a disclaimer to that post, it will offend you if you worship chocolate eggs and giant rabbits.

I said "celebration" because i was referring to (surprisingly) the way it was celebrated. It had nothing to do with the meaning or "importance" of Easter.

I probably should have put "it HAS the gayest celebration" instead of "is" because that may throw a few people off, but i know what i meant, and now so do you.

Sorry, must have read the post wrong. Just lots of people think its funny to make fun of Christians. Yeah it is celebrated in one of the most stupidest ways but I respect the meaning more than how its celebrated.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It happens to be my dad's birthday at Easter, otherwise it would be just a few extra days off.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Happy easter everyone.
No mater if you're Christian, Jewish or whatnot, any excuse to feast on food, eating loads of candy and spend time with friends and family is a good one :D

I wish
Reaction score
Well screw you guys, I got 2 Kinder Suprises. First one gave me an awesome cyber-cyclon warrior with guns and I haven't put the second one together yet.

Reaction score
poop... I Realy Want To Be With My Family And Celebrate Easter ,
But Now Im At London , Living With 4 Peoples From Slovakia...

Anyways Happy Easter To All RaGEZONE'rs

Back