Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Easter Eggs

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is it time to paint the eggs and hide them from Jesus again?

Reaction score
http://www.isisbooks.com/ostara-spring-equinox.asp said:
The word "Easter" is derived from the word "Eostre" and the symbols used to celebrate Easter have pre-Christian origins. The Easter bunny reminds us of the hare, the animal most sacred to the Goddess Diana and the eggs that the hare brings symbolize new beginnings, rebirth, continuity and growth. Have you ever wondered why Easter changes dates and months from year to year? Interestingly it is always the first Sunday following the first full moon after the Spring Equinox!

its not really that christian :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've got one before.....that was like an ages ago lol..

easter egg i meant

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I actually haven't been eating candy that much so i waiting til tomorrow and i'm load up on some sugar lol. My excuse to the lady if she looks at me wierd when buying tons of candy: "umm, its for my little bro :)"

Retired s'2010
Loyal Member
Reaction score
happy easter to all RZ comunity! nice we have each other in this wonderul forum!

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Damn, Two pillows (20 lbs.) full of Easter Candies. And all for 10$. This is even better then Halloween for me.

Now I finally have more sugar for my coffee and everything else.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damn, Two pillows (20 lbs.) full of Easter Candies. And all for 10$. This is even better then Halloween for me.

Now I finally have more sugar for my coffee and everything else.

zomg HAX :O

20 lbs for 10$ translates for 10 Kg for 80 SEK

Here that ammount of candy would cost 490 SEK... damn capitalism!

GOD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Happy Easter everyone!

Wloczykij - Easter Eggs - RaGEZONE Forums

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Where you get that from? O.O *drools*

Closest good deal I got was 3 eggs for 5pounds.

Brooks and Shaws. Both of them are having excellent sale in my city. 2 lbs. of candies for as low as 1.99$. Most of them ranging from M&M's, Hershey's, Milky Way etc. Nothing that fancy but still candies are candies and now a days you can hardly tell the difference.

Back