Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

eBot v2.0.1.4 | Auto Events | vSro

Reaction score
@ayat, I think she is girl. and he can't even make a cup of tea for herself, though.. If she right then why you can't release the cracked version? lol i doubt that she didn't know even to open her computer.

very nice
Reaction score
@ayat, I think she is girl. and he can't even make a cup of tea for herself, though.. If she right then why you can't release the cracked version? lol i doubt that she didn't know even to open her computer.

first of all he's not a girl i believe he's a guy he can't even speak english (Egyptian) i remember someone told me i have a cracked version of this poop which is useless for me i could release the source of it but i know how it feels when you work on something and then you lose your work / time also this kid is crying "dont Release it pl0x" that's why iam not going to

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
first of all he's not a girl i believe he's a guy he can't even speak english (Egyptian) i remember someone told me i have a cracked version of this poop which is useless for me i could release the source of it but i know how it feels when you work on something and then you lose your work / time also this kid is crying "dont Release it pl0x" that's why iam not going to

Someone like Mr.X have it :):

very nice
Reaction score
Someone like Mr.X have it :):

what brings Mr.x in our conversation ? even if he has this source why you're even saying ? he didn't asked you to say hey Mr.X have this source iam PRO duck YEAH

that's none of your business at all. :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
what brings Mr.x in our conversation ? even if he has this source why you're even saying ? he didn't asked you to say hey Mr.X have this source iam PRO duck YEAH

that's none of your business at all. :)

Same as to u he is not your gf DUH !

Reaction score

isn't you from Egypt too (Asyout) as i remember. i got your IP address but i dun remember it exactly.

very nice
Reaction score
isn't you from Egypt too (Asyout) as i remember. i got your IP address but i dun remember it exactly.

i dont find a problem being egyptian or arab i dont even know why you're saying such a thing that's none of your business :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i dont find a problem being egyptian or arab i dont even know why you're saying such a thing that's none of your business :)

Whoa Whao.
Common _1_B0SS .. don't talk like a pro since you are totally 13 years old kid.

very nice
Reaction score
Whoa Whao.
Common _1_B0SS .. don't talk like a pro since you are totally 13 years old kid.
wut ? that has nothing todo with what i said that's why i hate Egyptians

also iam not 13 and if iam able to be 13 atleast people will say "look at this guy he's still 13 y/o and he can do these things"

QQ

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i get this error when i try the ebot in kill GM event
Failed to excute Killer event: Input string was not in a correct format.

Back