Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

eBot v2.0.1.4 | Auto Events | vSro

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Decompiled the program... and it sends your sql info to his server. such wow... GG for those who uses it :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: eBot v2.0.0.0 | Auto Events | vSro

No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 25.5.24.37:15779
what about this problem ?

very nice
Reaction score
hi boys i dont compile useless poop and yes i can compile the source anytime i did that to MGPROJECT Bots and Released them here :3 :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hi boys i dont compile useless poop and yes i can compile the source anytime i did that to MGPROJECT Bots and Released them here :3 :)

MG's all projects are open sources and not protected any kid can do that lol :D:

very nice
Reaction score
MG's all projects are open sources and not protected any kid can do that lol :D:
they were all protected download any of her programs and try to decompile it

and any kid can do that? yeah that's why you did that

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
they were all protected download any of her programs and try to decompile it

and any kid can do that? yeah that's why you did that

Actually i did for fun although i have no tend to use them anyway
Bake to the main topic i dare you to decompile eBot

Retired
Reaction score
Would you guys just stop witch-fighting each other and care about your own business?
Whats wrong about the decompile of any program here on the forums? NONE of them are THAT MUCH protected, that you cannot decompile it anyways.

If you are accusing anyone else being not able to do any poop, why ain't you the one who actually releases the decompiled and minor fixed source code?

I just don't get you all.

Haven't took me even 20 seconds.
:ehh:

very nice
Reaction score
Would you guys just stop witch-fighting each other and care about your own business?
Whats wrong about the decompile of any program here on the forums? NONE of them are THAT MUCH protected, that you cannot decompile it anyways.

If you are accusing anyone else being not able to do any poop, why ain't you the one who actually releases the decompiled and minor fixed source code?

7 seconds :fanny:

Show us a prove
it's proof not prove

i dont need to prove anything y u guys know i can decompile this poop easily

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

well getting into this is the easy part

Muhab Ashraf - eBot v2.0.1.4 | Auto Events | vSro - RaGEZONE Forums

but what about all that ? :):
that's the problem iam talking about

Muhab Ashraf - eBot v2.0.1.4 | Auto Events | vSro - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi, what? SQL version used ? i have error restore the database thx

Back