Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Elsword] Looking for Like-minded people to work on an Elsword Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looking for Like-minded people to work on an Elsword Server as the name suggests i would like to start a new server.

below are ideals and ideas id like to put in motion while we work :

BASIC LIST

- Starting off id like to make this server as an alternative to the main server in a sense
where cosmetics can be EASILY earned ingame via grinding or events / missions / etc

- Secondly I am doing this to research mostly and have fun Creating a successful server for years to come
Further on this is i have Generalized code knowlege id say is probably in some areas basic and in others intermediate However while this is not my specialty its the reason i wish to gather a team and research and work together. furthermore i mostly wish to help in all areas needed whilist researching and learning from the team and eachother as a whole

- Third if you apply please know we are a team and as a team we must work together for the common goal(s)
if an idea is pushed forth we will all review it thuroughly before applying it as it may or may not be good for our end goal
that we as a team will establish, further on this can be questioned if you get accepted

For an advanced list of ideas for modifications to the game and ETC please consult me if and after you are accepted please, and thank you.

Foot Note : i do have source files and at the time i post this i am downloading the required software to compile it and see if it functions at a proper minimum as it should, so do not worry about aquiring any unless its better than the 2014 release by haywood spartan

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't want to rain on your parade by any means at all, but you will be competing with the ElsZero team.

Knowing some of the members there, they're pretty ruthless. It would be more safe to be able to join them if you plan to go this far in Elsword deving, especially if you have previous experience on the game itself in terms of modding/development

Just want to give you a minor heads up and my two cents

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't mean to rain on your parade by any means at all, but you will be competing with the ElsZero team.

Knowing some of the members there, they're pretty ruthless. It would be more safe to be able to join them if you plan to go this far in Elsword deving, especially if you have previous experience on the game itself

Just want to give you a minor heads up and my two cents
its alright flippy kun im not really trying to compete the goal is just to learn and enjoy what we do with our design as stated its a research based project besides you know i dislike competition between servers its just not my thing tbh

Back