Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Emu conflict with CMS

chl

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My old Phoenix 3.7.1 server works on my hotel and then when I change my server to Phoenix 3.11.10 cracked my Quackster, it shits my CMS so I changed my CMS to Mango, and then the client page doesn't work, then I changed my server ip and url to localhost it works but other people can't connect to my hotel, help please?

chl

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I realize that the new database is the one that shits my Habbo CMS. Anyway I created a new database, inserted the 3.11.10 SQL, still not working, I really need help, can someone gimme me their Skype name or something

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It sounds like you need to port forward the emulator and web ports. You can do this through your firewall/router.

Upvote 0

chl

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't portforward, BTW Goodbook had this problem too but he knows how to solve it, he's teaching me now. My problem is that I can;t get my hotel public when I use the new sever

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes It should work if you Portforward, And keep us up-to-date to your problem please.

Upvote 0
Back